Thread: Honey Bunny Ninja!!!

Honey Bunny Ninja!!!

Glad to hear little Ninja has a good home!
    My first rescue, over 35 yrs. ago, was a little black & white rabbit that was kept in a bird cage!!
    Bunny had sore, raw back legs from sitting in urine & dirt but what a trooper!! She made a full recovery in no time at all and soon ruled the roost!!
    I've never kept a rabbit in the house ... how is that? I heard they are easy to train?
    Now we have Guinea pigs ... they love their cage ... we let them out in the house & they run & sit beside their cage until we let them in again?!
    Take care of your cute, little Ninja!!! Lee

Aww Ninja, what a cutie you are! It sounds like your life didn't start out so good, but now you have a wonderful home!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Ninja

It's so great to see pretty Ninja as POTD today!! She deserves the honor SO very much!! In fact she should have her own year and a large castle and customised bunny Porche She really is a cutey and we're so glad she's got a great home and lotsa love Peace and love

What a beautiful, brave bunny you are, Ninja; so worthy of your name, and all that it implies! You may be a "Lion" bunny, but you have the heart and courage of a jungle lion! You truly are a fighter and warrior, a survivor, and so very deserving of being crowned our extra special Sunday honoree! You had a most horrific start at life, Ninja! But thankfully you were able to escape your inexplicably mean fur mommy and remain safe until your rescue! And though you carry thhe physical scars of that horrific time, you couldn't be more beautiful if you tried, PERFECT in every way! And miraculously, you haven't let such abuse dampen your love for life, nor your ability to love and trust! And oh, what a happy and carefree, idyllic and totally enchanting dream life you have been blessed with! I'm half tempted to ask your Mommy to adopt me! Every bunny, ever furkid/companion creature deserves to be as well cared for, pampered and loved as you, sweetheart!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful self, and your heart warming, inspirational story with us all! I surely did enjoy reading all about you, and your wonderful life!
    Hope you're enjoying your well deserved Pet of the Day reign, honey bunny, being loved and pampered to bits, even more than usual, hehe; celebrating to the max with your devoted human and pals Mario, Lucy and Harry-Bear! Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Ninja!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ninja how adorable you are!!!

I'm so sorry about your rough start in life but you have a wonderful home and loving family now. You certainly deserve them too!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ninja Bunny

What an awesome story - - I'm so glad you are now being properly appreciated and treated well! I work with someone who has a special-needs lion head bunny and she just loves him like your human Mommy loves you! What a cutie you are and obviously very special - - congratulations on being POTD!

Ninja, what a special lionhead bunny you are! I like the very last photo of you best. Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ninja

What an amazing bunny! She has such pretty fur and such a cute brown nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today.

-K.