Thread: Cotton

Cotton

Cotton...What a beautiful baby you are. I bet you are a joy to have around.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.

Linda in SC

Cotton, It's too bad you are not loved LOL. I am being sarcastic. It is so obvious that you are treasured and loved very much. What an appropriate name for you with your pretty white fur. I enjoyed reading about your antics and am so glad you have a wonderful home. You are a very cute handsome boy. Hope you all will have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

Cotton

Well now, Cotton is certainly a wonderful, adorable little fella!! Surely Cotton deserves his own special day considering what an important member of the family he is Hope you all have a beautiful day together and many, many more Peace and love

Congratulations on DOTD!

Hope Cotton and your family enjoy this wonderful day together!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Cotton, King of the Cuddle! Oh yes! Your mommy definitely needs to kick up that loving just a notch! Just kidding, Cotton! Actually, you just might be the most loved pup on the planet, and deservedly so, especially considering your rough start at life! What a beautiful boy you are, Cotton, inside and out! Your eggshell colored coat simply glows, like spun gold! And speaking of gold, that's what your heart is made of, pure gold! I can't imagine how anyone could surrender a pup, a handsome boy as sweet and loving as you! But happily for your mom "they" did, and all for the better, for you couldn't have wished for a more caring and loving forever home and family! And oh, didn't your humans hit the doggie jackpot, the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! I more than once laughed out loud at your mommy's MOST entertaining write up, i.e. at your umm, quirky proclivities! That squirrel alarm maneuver is just too funny...smart mommy yours (), but Cotton boarding? Your mommy really is a hoot! Oh yes, it was written in the stars that you and your family would be together, forever, and what a heavenly match you make! And I have to tell you Cotton, the final photo (more like an oil painging) in your spread is simply exquisite. Now that deserves a very special framing, and a coveted spot on the wall or mantle!
    Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day; dare I say it...being spoiled rotten! Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you on your big day in the spotlight, beautiful Cotton!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cotton,

You sure are a very cute fella. You have the sweetest face &
    pretty brown eyes. I loved reading all about you today. You seem to be
    a very unique & very sweet personality. I supose you know by now how
    much your family loves you sweetie. Congratularions on being our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Cotton - you are such a cute little guy. I love those big, brown, beautiful eyes, and your fur looks to be so soft and silky. I sure could get into some big time cuddling with you sweetie. It certainly sounds like you have a very exciting and happy and loving life and home - you and your Mom are so lucky to have each other.

We hope that you are having an extra special day today as PT's very prestigious DOTD. Wishing you a long and happy and health life too. Smooches and belly rubs galore to you, from us here in Delaware.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Cotton, a Gift to You...

Dear Friend,
    It's very obvious your puppy dog loved one Cotton was a gift to you from the Father in Heaven. He's so special and loving and those eyes are the kind which could melt a heart of stone. I'm happy to see someone who has a special dog and knows how to acknowledge it.
    We have a male dog, Harvick, a half Shih Tzu, half Pomeraniana, one of the sp-called "designer dogs" sometimes called a "Sheranian" or a "Pom Tzu". LOL Isn't that silly? Harvick's a special dog, too, but I won't go into it because today is Cotton's day, not Harvick's.
    May the Lord bless and keep you and your lovely puppy dog Cotton, giving you both a long and loving life together, with many years ahead of you of health, joy and sunny days.
    My love to all in Jesus, my Beloved Savior,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

Cotton!

What a cute lil' guy you are, Cotton! I liked your story!
    I wonder if you'll get over not liking closed doors - lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!