Thread: True Companion Dora

True Companion Dora

Hello Dora, I had to re-read the first paragragh Your owner typed she was seven instead of seven-teen in her last year of high school I am glad things worked out for the two of you and you took, Dora, your faithful companion to reside with you. Rottweilers can be wonderful pets they just get a bad rapport.

Unfortunately i noticed i made a spelling error this morning after it was posted. I meant to put seventeen, and a few paragraphs down its supposed to be seen instead of scene. lol.

Hope everyone enjoys Dora just as much I do <3

Dear Dora!

What an awesome sweet dog! You are proof that all rotweilers aren't scary!
    I hope that everyday is DOTD for you, Dora!

Blog Entries

Dora

Dora has the sweetest most noble face!! She looks very intelligent and I'm glad to know you have each other through thick and thin!! I think spelling perfectly is overrated too by the way So glad to see beautiful Dora is our most special DOTD!! Peace and love from B.C.

Congratulations Dora!

It always warms my heart to see a rottweiler as DOTD since we also we owned by one

I'm so glad that you and Dora have such a wonderful relationship. They truly are a amazing breed

I hope you post more pictures of her, I'd love to learn more about her.

Have a wonderful day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Happy Dog of the Day, Dora! What a gorgeous girl you are, Dora! And yes, you are living proof that Rotties are among the most loving and loyal members of the canine world! You are truly one fantastic ambassador for your noble, beloved breed, and it's no big surprise to learn you win fans and friends wherever you go! How lucky your person is to have you as her best friend and devoted companion, there for her during the good times and bad, comforting her and loving her unconditionally! What a perfect pair you and she make; it was no doubt destined that she would find her way to you, having you as her soul mate, for life! Hope you and your Mom are enjoying a very special, fun filled day, and here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship, for you and your Mom! Big Rottie sized hugs to you, beautiful Dora!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I just wanted to say thank you to all of those who have commented so far. I truly want people to realize that Rottweilers are amazing dogs, and with the proper socialization and care they will be an amazing family member!

Dora sparked my love for the Rottweiler breed and just two weeks ago we have added a male rottweiler puppy named Apollo.

PS. How do i post more pictures of Dora?

Dora you are so beautiful! I just want to hug you! Congratulations on your special day.

She has been my best friend and companion, my shoulder when I need somewhere to rest my head, and the best friend I could ask for. She helped me pull through a lot of hard times well being so young, and the bond that we share is inseparable... She is living proof that Rottweilers are loving, loyal, and hardworking... She is my best friend. I could not have made it through the last four years without her! She is my heart.
    Oh my goodness, Dora! What an amazing tribute! I'm with tatsxxx11-- here's to many more years of love and companionship! And with beeniesmom-- I want to hug you! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Just wanted to let everyone know that they can view more pictures of Dora in my albums on my profile. Thank you again.

Hello Dora,

What a beautiful girl you are. Congratulations on being chosen
    as our special DOG OF THE DAY. I agree, dogs can be excellent companions
    and loving, loyal friends. Enjoy your special day Dora. Sending out hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by meganmarie View Post
    Unfortunately i noticed i made a spelling error this morning after it was posted. I meant to put seventeen, and a few paragraphs down its supposed to be seen instead of scene. lol.

Hope everyone enjoys Dora just as much I do <3

We certainly do adore seeing Dora! Would also love to meet that new puppy, Apollo! Welcome to Pet Talk, meganmare!

Congrats to Dora for being our Dog of the Day! She is a beauty!