Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Another PT Kitty: "Malibu's Mom's" Cat Eve!!!

Hybrid View

It's Another PT Kitty: "Malibu's Mom's" Cat Eve!!!

I knew when I started reading Eve's story that she was a PT cat. I'm so glad that Eve found the right door step that day and now she has a wonderful, caring, and loving forever home. She sure is a beautiful cat. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Congratulations to another member of our PT family! You are beautiful, little Eve!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Evee and Malibu , we are so pleased to hear that you are getting along so famously ,and that while you were one Lost Cats , that you are now California Found Cats with a loving Furr Ever home in a state where theres sunshine almost everday and you are clsoe to beaches.

Our Many Awesome Angels love Malibu, there are so many places to see, and so many excellent places to dine at and places to snooze in the sun and relax at on the warm sand.

Josephine Moosie Spunkette of Many Names ^^ Scrappy Two ^^ and Tubster Pantheres all Found Cats are sending a Dual MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Saved Duo ^^ Malibu ^^ and Eve , Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats of the Day ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Eve

Eve is so pretty and I love her!!! Have a great life sweetheart and enjoy your day Peace and love

Another PT Kitty! Yay. Pretty pretty Eve, sounds like you didn't just find the right doorstep, you found the right purrents and Grand purrents too! Happy COTD beautiful Eve!

Hello there PT Kitty.. You sure are so Stunning With Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Thanks everyone!! I am beaming with pride for my little girl on her day in the spotlight. I didn't think she'd be identified as a PT cat from her pics but I was thought maybe somebody would pick up on it when they read the story. Most know Malibu but not a lot know Eve, so I thought she deserved her own special day.

I'll be sure to spoil her with her favorite foods today... oatmeal, salad, and chips to name a few.

Thanks to Karen for picking her!!!

"In rescuing animals, I lost my mind and found my soul." -Unknown

"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms."
    - George Eliot

It's stunning EVE!!!

So happy to see you getting honorned today!!! My gang and I all love it when one of our PT friends gets top honors. By the way, they all love those balls with bells so if you should ever want someone to play with you, just let us know, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think you underestimate us. We all recognize and love Eve, Malibu, Buddy, and Chance. They are PT Pets and if we spend enough time one her, and most of us do, we get to know all the PT furbabies. By the way, Eve is not only beautiful, but has her own wonderful personality. Tell her I think she makes a most worthy COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Congratulations to yet another most deserving PT kitty, beautiful Eve!
    What a lovely, personality packed girl you are, Eve! How proud your Mommy must be, seeing you up on the big screen today! I guess it will forever remain a mystery, how a sweet and loving girl such as you came to find yourself homeless! But oh yes, you most certainly found your way to the "right doorstep!" And though your family may have been unsure in the beginning just how things would turn out, it the end your rescue story couldn't have had a happier ending!
    Hope you and Malibu and all of your family members are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart! And early wishes for a very happy 2nd anniversary Gotcha Day, too! Love and cuddles to you, precious Eve!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Eve, You sure are a pretty girl! It sure sounds as if you chose the right doorstep and home. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Hello Eve,

Wow, beautiful photos of you that come with your story. I didn't
    know what a funny personality you have sweetie. I love kitties with lots
    of character too. Congratulations on being honored as CAT OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of pets & luvies just for you sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations, sweet Eve, on your special day! A beautiful, deserving PT kitty you are, too!

Have a wonderful celebration with your fursibs!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Congrats on being COTD pretty Eve!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I don't know how she ended up lost and alone, but I'm glad she found the right doorstep.
    I AM TOO! Dear beautiful Eve, you were an adorable kitten and you are a gorgeous kitty lady! I enjoyed reading all about you today! I think you, Buddy and Malibu will all be the Cat of the Day for me today I hope you have all had a wonderful day of celebrating! Please have your meowmie give you a hug and snuggle from me, extra one for sweet Eve!

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678