Thread: Jakob

Jakob

Hello Darling Jakob
    I'm also a deaf kitty, but I'm white. We are special and therefore are entitled to be treated special...I remind my Mommy and Daddy of this everyday. Enjoy being Cat of the Day. I was one on Dec.26, 2009.
    Your Meow Friend,
    Coconut Hayes

Jakob - you are just the handsomest tabby! And such a lucky one, too. Your hoomans love you so much they have taken extra-special care of you.

You have an awesome day!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Blog Entries

Jakob

Jakob is DIVINE and somehow has aquired the best, most loving family he could ever hope to have!!! YAAAAAY Jakob, our beautiful COTD! I had a deaf cat and didn't know for years too. Snow always came when the can was opened, but then the thundering stampede of her 4 bros. and sisters might have tipped her off. It's not that easy to tell. Jakob is perfect never the less Have a wonderful, special day Peace and love

Dear Jakob- so when you are on the chair you are King James?
    I really enjoyed your story- ot is a heartwarming one. It gave me a good laugh to hear that you got a terrorist sibling so that Katie coudl have a little peace and quiet and I suffered with you when that bad bad dog got you.
    I am glad that you found the purrfect meowmie and the purrfect vet

The last Cat that my prents had was a white Cat called Missy, and she lasted the longest as she was never allowed outside.
    My Purrfect Little Princess went deaf late in life , and I had to be careful when I approached her as she would really go to sleep.

You are such a Graet Prince of a Cat < Jakob, and we are glad that you were found as a feral Kitten, and that you survived that Mean Dog attack.

You are sure a Great Cat Jakob, and we are so happy that you have Found Your Home with Companions Katie ^^ and Jazz.
    Princess ^^ Missy and All Our My Found and Porch Cats and Angels are sending a Colorful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Saved Kitten ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Cat Of The Jovial Jakob ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jakob!!!

Wow...what an amazing story...what an amazing cat!
    All I can add is that Jakob is fortunate to have such loving, patient humans...wow!
    I think that everyday is COTD for Jakob!

Greetings and very happy Cat of the Day to you, your highness! How regal you look, Jakob, posing so proudly on your throne; surveying your kingdom and watching over your subjects so dutifully!
    Wow, what a rescue story is yours, Jakob, and what an amazing sequence of events followed your homcoming, ones I'm sure even your "cat lady," rescuer Mommy was not prepared for! I was on the edge of my seat, reading of your trials and tribulations, and so relieved to learn in the end that your story couldn't have had a happier ending!
    I have to believe that a higher power had a hand in leading your Mommy to you that fateful day, knowing full well that the love and services, the devotion and dedicaiton of a very special forever family, one able to meet YOUR very special needs, would be required! Bless your wonderful family for opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving kitty, pulling out all of the stops in helping to heal you, body and soul, in your time of needl! There is definitely a very special place waiting for you, brave and beautiful Jakob, and your family, up in heaven!
    I hope you're enjoying a very special day, sweet boy, celebrating to the max with your humans and furry sibs Katie and Jazz, being loved and spoiled to the max!
    Love to you, precious Jakob! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jakob what a charming fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face today and am sure you have kitty girls all over the Internet swooning. I hope you are getting properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Jakob

Bless you and your family for keeping this beautiful tabby (who resembles my Angel Beyli so much). So often cats and dogs are returned or abandoned for the slightest disability so hats off to you for not giving up on this fella given his deafness. It must have been very scary for him when he was attacked and shaken by the dog - many of my friends and I are hoping that one day cats will not be allowed to be out unattended to keep them safer. Many cats in Montreal and surrounding areas are killed by cars, attacked by dogs, raccoons, feral cats, etc., poisoned by cruel neighbors, etc. I know some feel it takes away their freedom but I think if you could ask a cat which they prefer they would much rather be loved and safe for many years then have a shorter life with a painful death. And then there will also be less heartbreak from those who love them and less vet bills too!

Take care of your special boy.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hello Jakob,

I am very pleased to meet you sweet boy. I enjoyed reading
    all about you today, because it had a very happy ending. It makes me
    so happy to know that you have the bestest family ever. I think your
    Throne is a great idea too. Congratulations sweetie on being chosen
    as our special CAT OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber pets & luvies.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jakob, you sure are a very handsome boy. I enjoyed reading your story and I'm so glad that everything worked out in the end. You're in a very loving and caring forever home so you're a very lucky cat. Congrats on being COTD!!!

From Jakob's Mommy

Thank you all so much for your precious, loving comments about my sweet Prince Jakob - - they meant a lot to me! I laughed out loud about the story of the 'thundering stampede' tipping off Snow that it was time to eat! I loved each and every comment all of you made - - they touched my heart and I love you all for loving animals so much and caring enough to make such wonderful comments!

BTW, Jakob still tries to terrorize Katie by blocking her paths or cornering her. He still hasn't figured out that I catch him because I can hear HER hissing at him! He has figured out, though, that when he feels me running toward him, he knows the water bottle is next and he takes off! LOL

Attached is another photo of Jakob taken the same day as the 'throne' photo. I partially clipped him this summer and it hasn't all grown back yet. This is where he lies while I am on the computer, under his 'sunning' lamp! And you can bet that none of my cats have been allowed out (even if I'm present) since that incident - - I feel so bad that that happened and I know that my mistake could have cost Jakob his life.

I made it a point to go by the place Jakob was found for a long time after that to try to find other cats and/or signs for a missing kitten, but nothing. I am so glad that I didn't - - I love him so much! I would never return a cat/kitten because they aren't perfect - - that would be like returning one of my two-legged children (which I HAVE been sorely tempted to do!).

Thank you all again and God Bless You!
    bk
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Good evening, sweet Sir Jakob! You look so regal and dignified on your special chair! I hope you and your meowmie, kitty siblings Katie and Jazz had a very special day celebrating! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jakob

What a beautiful tabby kitty! I love his sweet face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Lucky Jakob

It is so very heartening to read cat stories such as yours with Jakob. Quite obviously you are a splendid person with her values in order. Your true and wonderful tale made my evening on an otherwise very gloomy day. Myself, I would spend my last dime for the welfare of my beloved cats, and last go round I pretty nearly did that. (I'm up in years on a constrained fixed income. You know the drill.)

Green Grow The Rashes, O

Chorus
    Green grow the rashes, O;
    Green grow the rashes, O;
    The sweetest hours that e'er I spend,
    Are spent among the kitties, O.
    There's nought but care on ev'ry han',
    In every hour that passes, O:
    What signifies the life o' man,
    An' 'twere na for the kitties, O.
    The war'ly race may riches chase,
    An' riches still may fly them, O;