Thread: Roxanna

Roxanna

This has to be one of my favorite POTD winners. Loved your story and wish I could meet you some day Roxanna. So happy that you were adopted by the wonderful family that you now have.

I would love to see a video of you chasing Abby the poodle.

Enjoy your day of fame sweet Roxanna. It sounds like you are POTD to your family every day.

What a wonderful bio about a delightful bird . . . beautiful Roxanna! A friend to all and so lucky your family did an impulse buy as you are a very deserved POTD. I, too, would love to see you chasing the dog. Maybe you huff and puff when the hummers some too close because you are protecting your devoted guardian, right? Well, it was fun to read all about you and may you enjoy many, many years entertaining your loving family and everyone else that has the good fortune to meet you!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Roxanna what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

You sound like one happy girl too!!! I'd love to see you chasing your doggie pal. How blessed your family is to have you sharing your life with them.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful Roxanna!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Roxanna! Your snow white plumage is breathtaking, though perhaps not as breathtaking as your back-story, your life! My jaw dropped, and I had to laugh, as I read your Mommy's account of your homecoming...counting up the $$$ and the miles traveled! I thought to myself, now this is one much wanted bird! (Your Mom sounds a lot like me! lol)

But I don't think even your Mom could have dreamed how perfectly it all would turn out! (Yep, good thing she hadn't read up on your species' um, proclivities beforehand!) My vet has a "resident" Cockatoo/official greeter in the waiting room, and oh yeah, they can "scream!" lol But I'm sure to your family, that occasional scream is more like a song, music to their ears! And besides, as your Mom says, you're not your average Cockatoo...you're one in a million!

And didn't you hit the forever family jackpot, Roxanna! Wow, what a wonderful, enchanted life! (Your Mom had me at cherry orchard...yum!) And being a 6 feeder hummingbird fanatic myself, I smiled from ear to ear picturing you and your Mom out on that front porch, watching those fearless, pesky hummers! But being the loving girl that you are, you give as good as you get, and your guests/customers at the orchard, the schoolkids, your furry siblings Abby and Gypsy, and most of all your Mom and Dad, are all so very blessed to know you, to have you to love and cherish! You're the best!

I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, Roxanna! It was truly a pleasure meeting you today! Long and happy life to you, beautiful girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Roxanna

Perfect little Roxanna is a magnificent cockatoo and a great POTD!!! Loved seeing her sweet feathered self today Peace and love

Roxanna, how awesome it is that you found such a great forever-home, with a human who not only loves you, but treats you right and INCLUDES you. That is so important! No wonder you seem like such a loving and happy Cockatoo! That is the way it should be (but, sadly, isn't for many Cockatoos.) It seems like you have a great life with a great family! Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Roxanna

What a beautiful bird! She is so pretty, and such a character. Thanks for sharing all the interesting things she does. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.