Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kiba

Quote Originally Posted by AvaJoy View Post
    Beautiful Kiba, with your mouse between your paws . . . what a lovely memory to have of her. May she RIP and be reincarnated to another feline that will reach out to you someday when least expected, and will continue where original Kiba left off to fill that empty void in your heart. I am so sorry for your loss of your precious Kiba.
    Thank you. I'm not sure if you're referring to the video or not, but the blue thing is a "cast" to keep her IV tube hooked up to her.

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

I remember Kiba well, always thought she was an exquisite looking cat - beeeautiful girl. So sorry for your loss. I too have been there, I lost my Perkins suddenly at 8 years old, far too soon... Hang in there!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

I'm just now reading this--haven't been on here in awhile. I am so sorry for your loss. That happened to my cat Angel in May of 2009. She seemed fine when I left for work, and my husband called me that afternoon from the Vet's office and she was in acute kidney failure... I'll never understand why it happened. She would have been 8 years old on July 1st that year. It is something you'll never understand, but hopefully you can look back at the good times and the remember the love and know that you gave Kiba a wonderful home for as long as you did. My heart aches for you, as I know what you are going through...... When the time is right you will honor Kiba and the love you shared with her by bringing another kitty into your home to care for. Kiba won't be replaced, it will be like the love you have for Kiba will be expanded to include another homeless kitty that needs a good warm, loving furever home. It will grow, not be exchanged or replaced or set aside......
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb