Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm selling AVON :)

Hello All,
    Campaign 16 is here and with it the introduction of ANEW GENICS Treatment Concentrate. It’s a lightweight serum that softens expression lines, reduces wrinkles, discolorations and age spots. The intro price is $34.99
    Metallic Mosaic polishes in 7 new colors are available now for $3.99
    A lot of make-up items are buy one get one for $1.99
    WoW deals include: $3.49 Glow liner or gloss, $8.99 Black Suade for him, $5.99 solitaire CZ stud earrings, $9.99 leopard print tote bag and $7.99 skin so soft perfecting oil (comparable to bio oil).

www.youravon.com/ckohler

Free shipping on orders of $30 or more.

Thanks for looking.

Hi everyone! I haven't posted here in a while and I apologize.
    Just lots going on, busy in general. I miss PT and promise to make an effort to post a few times a week at least about the dog of the day.

Just wanted to update you all on campaign 19.

Campaign 19 is here and with it lots of spooktacular New Halloween goodies! Other new items include our Kohl eyeliner at $3.49. Liquid and Powder Foundation is on sale buy one get one half off. Our skin care items are buy one get one for $10. Lots of new stylish cushion walk shoes and boots. WoW deals include Glow bronzing powder for $7.99, Rare Pearls fragrance for $9.99, foot works pedicure tool for $3.79 and much much more!

Take a look at my website! www.youravon.com/ckohler

Free shipping on orders $30 or more.

AND if you have a FB, please like my business page. I will have random giveaways often and promise not to bog down your feeds.
    http://www.facebook.com/CarmensAvonBeautyAndMore

Campaign 22 is here and with it lots of holiday gifts and ideas.

My favorite is this make-up palette for $19.99.

There are also many gifts for the men in your life including NFL watches.

Dazzling deals include $1.99 eyeshadow brush or loose powder eyeshadow (reg $7), 2 piece stackable CZ ring for $7.99, 3 piece Anew Ultimate gift set only $39.99 (reg $100), Kids bath paints for .99 and 16 oz Skin so soft oils for just $6.99.

Don't forget to get your .69 and .79 holiday lip balms and hand creams. These make for great teacher gifts and stocking stuffers.

www.youravon.com/ckohler

I really need 2 online orders before friday. Thanks to everyone who read these posts.

Free shipping on any order today: use CODEBLACK at checkout.
    www.youravon.com/ckohler

I haven't posted in a while. Just been busy.

So I am needing your help. I have a month to make Honor society. It will be difficult. I need to seel a certain amount of product to make it. It's unlikely I will make it but worth a try.

I am having a contest on my business fb page.

I'm giving away free Avon products on my business page: www.facebook.com/CarmensAvonBeautyandMore

Please LIKE the page. All you have to do once you LIKE the page is leave a number in the comments space and SHARE the picture. I'd appreciate the exposure and, who knows, you might just win some free Avon.

Here are the specials for campaign 4 if anyone is interested in anything. Valentines day is around the corner. Get yourself or your hunny something nice if you exchange gifts.

Campaign 4 is here and with it a great offer for the ladies that LOVE lipstick:
    You can get your choice of 10 lipsticks for only .99 cents each with each $10 brochure purchase!
    WoW deals include:
    $7.00 Ideal Flawless liquid foundation; $10 for any 4 glimmersticks and glazewear; $19 for any ANEW Platinum lip and eye cream, Ultimate or Reversalist day cream; $9.99 for Far Away fragrance; $9.99 Three piece pearlesque set and many more great deals!
    www.youravon.com/ckohler

Thanks so much! Have a great day!