Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm selling AVON :)

Hi Carmen, I just placed an order. I am so excited to see all the new products. I have always loved Avon. I sold it myself for awhile. I met alot of great people and had a lot of fun.
    Having the brochure on the internet is fantastic. I don't know how long it's been online so you can tell I don't get out much.
    Anywho.....Thanks and I wish you great success!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Thank you so much Terry! I appreciate it! Isn't the internet wonderful!? Yes, the internet brochure is just like the paper one! And I'm sure you noticed it's not just make-up but kitchen stuff, childrens items (did you see the baby ornament booties) and more. I love Avon. Mom used to get us stuff all the time. Thanks so much again!!!

You're so welcome Carmen! Thank you!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Just heard that AVON will introduce hair color products in the coming months. It's a brilliant idea but wonder if anyone will be willing to try something new.

Thank you for your order Elyse. Enjoy your products!

Can't wait to get my goodies! Everyone should buy from you!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Two things... the delivery is super-fast and the bath powder smells really good!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A New Years Eve order headed your way from me Carmen!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks Annette! Enjoy your products!
    Happy New Year!

Thank you all for helping me make Presidents Club in Avon! I couldn't have done it without you! They gave me a little raise and I can have 3 demo products every 2 weeks. Biggest perk... bragging rights! Thanks!

Campaign 8 is already here and with it Mothers Day gifts! The Butler bag is profiled. It’s $19.99 with a $20.00 beauty purchase. Lots of pretty watches, jewelry, fragrances, bath sets, PJ’s & slippers are available for those special moms in your life.

For those of you who like the Wonder sets, there is a new scent available: butterfly petals. All the wonder sets are now available in full size.

Great makeup prices in this brochure too. Lots of BOGOS.

Also, skin care in on sale. Most Anew products are Buy one get one for $5.

Best deals include $2.99 hair care products and the Hot deal: $9.99 for the 5 piece lavender foot set which includes lavender nail polish, lavender overnight foot cream, lavender foot soak, clay mask and gel toe separators.

My website is www.youravon.com/ckohler

Free shipping code REPFLYER for first time purchase.

Thanks so much!

Campaign 10 is out! www.youravon.com/ckohler

Current deals include:
    99 cent mini glazewear
    anew ultimate (50 plus skin) 4 piece set for $50 (a $100 value)
    New spring lipstick colors
    $2.99 shampoo and conditioners

Introducing Avon's Glow line - make-up to enhance sun kissed beauty. Have a great day.

Try something new!

I have been slacking with letting people know what is new.
    Campaign 11 is here and with it BUG GUARD! Yeah, I've had a lot of people ask me when it was going to become available. You can order it now. Actually today and maybe tomorrow qith campaign 11 pricing! This brochure includes fathers day gift items. Other deals include $2.49 speed dry nail polish, $2.99 glimmersticks, $4.99 mascara and all lipstick and gloss is on sale. Shower gels are $1.99 and the back page has 89 cent hand creams. www.youravon.com/ckohler
    I hate to bombard you ladies but I just found out that with a $30 ONLINE order you get free shipping AND a free supershock mascara. Use Coupon code SUPER501. This offer is valid for the entire month of May! Yay free Mascara!

Ok, back to the usual grind!

Campaign 13 is here folks!!! Yay! Cheers! LOL I didn't advertise camp 12 because I was on vacation, which by the way, was wonderful and over way too soon (sigh).

Campaign 13 highlights include 45 new nail polish shades (yes 45). One is prettier than the next! They are $3.49.
    Lots of spring and summer accessories are available too (watches, bracelets and flirty flip flops).
    Lots of bogos for make-up and last chance to purchase items for Fathers Day! The Driven Black fragrance is so sexy!
    One of the best deals in this brochure is the acne treatment kit for only $18 (reg 32) and BOGO for 99 cent bug guard, as well as 99 cent full size hand creams. www.youravon.com/ckohler
    Also, if I had giveaways in the coming months, what products would you like to recieve?

Campaign 14 is here! No need to pack a suitcase to feel like you’re on vacation.
    Campaign 14 brings exotic sandy beaches to you. Page after page, we have tropical beauty treats that will make everyone feel like they are in paradise.

And now, for a limited time, all direct delivery orders ship for just 99 cents with code 99JUNE1, or with a $30 purchase, shipping is free and a summer tote bag is included as a free gift!

WoW deals include: 3in1 care deeply cleansing lotion for 99 cents, $3.99 purse sprays, $2.49 moisture therapy cream and hair color at $5.99.
    www.youravon.com/ckohler

Campaign 15 has started.
    Avon is introducing a classic favorite with a new twist: Glimmersticks Chromes Eye Liner. It has a new reflective pearl finish which provides a color changing effect and it lasts up to 12 hours. I purchased the vivid grey and really like it. They are available now in 6 colors for $2.99 each.

WoW deals include $9.99 Imari classic or seduction, Buy an Anew skin care item and get the day cream free, Color bright strap watches for $9.99 and $1.69 shower gels among other deals.

Also for a limited time, orders of $30 or more will receive a free summer sequin wristlet and free shipping. 99 cent shipping for orders under 30 is still avaialable with code 99JUNE1

www.youravon.com/ckohler

Also, Forgot to mention, I am now looking to hire a few people so if you know someone who needs a job making a little extra money, pm or email me: [email protected]