Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm selling AVON :)

I'm selling AVON :)

Hi guys, Not on here as regularly as I'd like. Hope everyone is doing well.
    I just wanted to shamelessly promote that I am selling AVON products so if you shop AVON, please go through my website. Thanks in advance.

Might help if I added the website huh?

www.youravon.com/ckohler

As I am allergic to anything that has artificial scent ( and plenty of natural scents, hello hydrangea!) just the thought gives me the willies, but I'll keep you in mind should I need anything or hear of anyone who does!
    I've Been Frosted

Good luck with it, i am an ex avon rep myself, many years back, it was fun at the time,and i still buy avon products from my local rep, most of them are pretty darn good too and so much cheaper than the department stores,hope you do well.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thanks for your reply Karen. It must be difficult to find unscented products. I myself like very light scents. We'll see if I can find some loyal customers and be able to stay home with Laura for a little while longer and not have to work out of the house.

Thanks Carole! I agree, the products are good. And I'm not saying that because I sell them now but because I've been buying them for years and my mother before me, but you know that, being an ex rep. The prices are better than department stores and the products are very good. There are lots of good pre-holiday deals going on now. They have some body wash for $1.25 and other products at $1.25 to celebrate thier 125th anniversary. I also like it because it's not just make up that they sell but a lot of other fun products and novelties. Well, again Thank you both and hopefully I can do well with this.

Carmen, I order Avon online sometimes. I'll have to look this thread up when I do. I also sold Avon and I believe their products are great!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Yep i just ordered myself three of those soft musk roll on perfumes, that fit nicely in one's handbag, 12 dollars for three, which i thought was a pretty good deal.

I also got three lipsticks last order for $12.00, what i like is even though you get them cheap,most of them are pretty good quality, where as if i get them cheap at a store, they are sub standard products.

The worst thing about being an Avon Rep for me was, i spent most of my earnings back on Avon, so be careful on that one, still it was good while it lasted,got to meet the neighbours, and even took my son with me who was about 7 at the time.

Again all the best and i am sure you will do well.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thank you Annette for thinking of me for future orders. I appreciate it!

Carole! That is funny. I promised I wouldn't spend a dime on myself at least for a few months! And I'v heard the same thing from a few ex-reps... that they ended up spending thier earnings on themselves. LOL!

I guess the items where you live are a bit more expensive. There is a promotion going on with the current campaign (#20) buy one lipstick, get one free for 7$ Not bad. As well as a few other items.

Carm do you do international shipping? I can't use the perfumes, cosmetics, soaps, skin lotions etc but I can use the hair care products & such. I was looking at a few haircare products I wouldn't mind getting but of course I understand if you only ship within the US.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Hey Michelle, I wish I did international orders. It's just not feasable with the shipping charges to Europe. I can't even send mom a book because the shipping is more than the cost of her book. I had several people wanting to order from Italy but it's just not possible. I am making one exception for a fellow international PT'er who ordered a few small sized items. And I will probably end up giving her the items as a gift because we don't know what the best money transfer service method is. I don't use paypal. Thank you for asking though.

We'll see how this goes. Hugs!

PS: for those of you in the States, please shop my store if you need any AVON products. Shipping is free for orders $30 or more right now, if you order less, the regular shipping is really inexpensive. www.youravon.com/ckohler

You can click 'shop my brochure' and it's like looking through the paper version of it. Lots of pre-holiday BOGO and sale items right now.
    Last edited by beeniesmom; 09-22-2011 at 12:48 PM.

New offer: Free Shipping on your first order.
    Enter Coupon code: REPFLYER at checkout.

www.youravon.com/ckohler

Quote Originally Posted by beeniesmom View Post
    Hey Michelle, I wish I did international orders. It's just not feasable with the shipping charges to Europe. I can't even send mom a book because the shipping is more than the cost of her book. www.youravon.com/ckohler
    I know about these international shipping issues- but for books there is a solution: go to the Amazon page of the country (i.e. Amazon.de for Germany)- you can send the book as a gift to a person in that country. I have been sending books to US friends by ordering and paying them on Amazon.com. So I do not always have to choose light or textile stuff if I want to send a gift

Thanks for the advice Barbara.

Buy one get one free eyeliner ends soon.

Placed an order, through you, this morning Carmen! I like the FREE shipping deal!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Annette! Thank you so very much for your order. I hope you enjoy your products. Yes, the free shipping is great and so are a lot of the BOGO deals or sales! Again, thank you for shopping with me!