Thread: Amber

Amber

oh sweet Amber, I can see how very loved you were and I know you are watching your family from rainbow bridge.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

what a touching tribute to Amber who was no doubt a wonderful dog! i can tell how loved she was through your words and pictures. being with her at the end was a great comfort to her I'm sure...although our animals can not stay with us a long as we would like, they remain in our hearts forever, just as i know amber will stay in yours!

Happy Dog of the Day, Amber!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

What a dear sweet dog your Amber was! I can tell from your tribute that she was so loved and loved you back. I am so sorry you had to let her go. All of us who have gone through that decision understand your pain and sorrow at letting her go... but we know it would not have been right to make her suffer. I am sorry for your loss. She made a wonderful DOTD!

I'm sorry for your loss of Amber. She was a beautiful girl. It's so hard to have to let them go.
    I hope Amber being our DOTD today makes this day and her memory even more special.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Amber

So sorry for your loss. Amber was the best of the best I'm so glad she felt loved and wanted and cared for all of her years, that means everything in the world. We're so honored that Amber is our beautiful DOTD. Peace and love

Amber was a beautiful girl. Thank you for sharing memories
    of her with us. She makes a wonderful DOG OF THE DAY. Rest easy
    sweet Amber. You will always be remembered with love.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Amber!

...a regal intelligent beauty to the end. May she romp and play forever over the Rainbow Bridge.

Amber

What happy photos! Amber was so loved and so thrilled with her life. In her last photo she was filled with love for you (tears) and wanted to stay forever but she was so tired it was her time to go and you let her (tears) being with her in the end is all that matters in this life of ours and hers...
    Last edited by Lylahkat; 09-11-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Beautiful Amber

Beautiful, Sweet, Dear Amber -- you are clearly very much loved and very much missed. Your story was very touching -- may your family find comfort in their wonderful memories of you.

CRT

Dear Amber, beautiful angel girl. I'm so sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge. We all know the pain and sorrow, the deep sense of loss your family is feeling right now, how much they miss their precious best friend and loving companion. How blessed they were to have known your devotion and unconditional love those many years. I have tears in my eyes as I look at your pictures, knowing that one photo memorializes those painful, but precious final few hours you and your family had together. But while you may no longer be with them in body, the love they have for you is never ending, and your beautiful spirit will live on in their hearts, and in the countless happy memories you made, forever. There isn't anything in life much more difficult for we animal lovers than making that heartbreaking decision to let go, to help a beloved furkid earn her or his angel wings. But I hope the fact that for each and every day of your wonderful life you knew how loved you were brings them comfort; knowing that one day you and they will be together again. Until that happy day, dear Amber, run and frolic at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved furangels, healthy and whole once more.
    To the family of family of Amber, thank you for sharing your very special girl with us. Amber truly was one in a million, a Dog of a Life time, and we are honored to have had the chance to pay tribute to her, and all that she means to your family. I hope seeing her honored here helps to ease your sorrow just a bit (((HUGS))).

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~