Thread: Two weeks!!!!

Two weeks!!!!

TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH

Actually it's 2 weeks and 1 day but still... TWO WEEKS lol

I can't believe we are so close to our trip. I have just about everything ready to go. I'm just waiting on the last dress to get here, the bows that nancy made to match, gotta get some new SD cards for the cameras (yes multiple cameras lol)... other than that I think I have everything we need and then some.

I remember planning this trip back in december when we got home from our last trip

I remember waiting for the 180 day mark to make our dining reservations.

it seemed so impossibly far away and now we are only 15 days away from arriving at our resort.

Hannah is SO excited and that makes me even more excited (as if that's possible). We have our countdown on the fridge and everyday Hannah takes one off

Hannah is practicing her poses with the characters already

This is going to be the longest two weeks in the history of mankind LOL. If you hear of a man up in the belltower in PA it's probably Brian because I'm sure I'm driving him CRAZY with all my obsessing lol. God bless this man hahaha he's been listening to me non stop since december and the closer we get the more I obsess about it.

Our drive starts around 3-4 am on Saturday, stop for the night in savannah GA (hopefully we make it that far) and then Sunday we drive the last few hours and arrive at Bay Lake Tower for our long awaited "welcome home"

I can't stand the wait lol

not only is it getting close to our trip but that also means Hannah is almost 4 years old :yikes: She turns 4 on the Tuesday of our trip. She is getting a special lunch date with the princesses that day. Almost 4? how did that happen

a friend said one time that when people keep asking her why she keeps going back to Disney she says "well most people go to the same cottage every year... cinderella castle is my cottage" LOL

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Haha I love your excitement. When my kids were small we went to Disneyland twice a year, we loved it. I think me and hubby enjoyed it more than the kids!

I can't wait to take my grandkids now!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    You really are showing such a blahzay attitude about this trip. Don't you think that you could put just a little bit of enthusiasm into it???
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!!! I myself am absolutely all things Disney OBSESSED! So, naturally, I am ECSTATIC for you and your family!!! Especially little miss Hannah! Ahhh I'm so incredibly jealous too! I was watching Cinderella this morning (on VHS too, Lol!) and it made me want to go to Disney Land/Disney World like CRAZY! Next time you all go, can I tag along?! I can;t WAIT for pictures!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Haha i know, im such a bah humbugger lol

Does it show that i am just a little excited?

Im gonna give mickey a big old smooch. Im gonna walk in and tell him to lay one on me LOL

I'm trying to keep myself grounded here but that excitement sure is contagious. You almost have me packing my suitcases and getting ready to leave
    I hope the trip is exactly as you expect it - your last trip was pretty thrilling, twice around should be twice the excitement and fun.
    Can hardly wait for those FEW pictures you'll be posting on your return
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    I'm trying to keep myself grounded here but that excitement sure is contagious. You almost have me packing my suitcases and getting ready to leave
    I hope the trip is exactly as you expect it - your last trip was pretty thrilling, twice around should be twice the excitement and fun.
    Can hardly wait for those FEW pictures you'll be posting on your return
    this will actually be the third time around LOL

yeah I'm sure I'll only take one or two... or ten thousand photos LOL

We know YOU'RE excited. But I bet Hannah is over the moon and asking every single day "is it time yet, Mama??"

It's gonna be magical, I guarantee it!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    We know YOU'RE excited. But I bet Hannah is over the moon and asking every single day "is it time yet, Mama??"

It's gonna be magical, I guarantee it!!!!
    It sure is

Hannah actually doesnt ask when anymore. She used to ask everyday " can we go to disney today". No honey not for x amount of days. "ok ... Can we go to disney tomorrow?". LOL

But now we have the countdown on the fridge so she knows EXACTLY how many days until disney lol and she tells EVERYONE haha

13 days 13 days we are leaving in 13 days

AHHHHHHHH so excited.

I got the last two dresses for Hannah. The last of her birthday gifts are on their way from disneystore and some bows from nancy

I made Brians hat. I got glow bracelets for the kids. I think the only thing left is SD cards and to preorder the photo pass CD (if you pre order you get it for a discounted price FYI for anyone who is planning a trip and it's no risk... fully refundable)

now what the heck am I going to do for the next 13 days? lol

it's actually 12 days until we leave and start the long drive. 13 days until we check in to the resort and 14 days until we go to Magic Kingdom. 15 days until my baby girl turns 4 years old.

12 days... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Actually only 11 days until we start the drive but 12 days until check in

FUN! Have a great time! I can't believe Hannah has grown so much. I've got to get on PT more often. She's beautiful!

6 DAYS!!!!!

We leave in 5 days

Hannah is at preschool today so I got a lot done. cleaned up the house, did the laundry, packed up our clothes that we won't be using between now and then, got all the food stuffs we are taking in one area. pretty much everything is ready to go it just needs to be loaded into the van on Friday night Saturday morning at 3:30 AM we leave the house and start the road trip.

went and had the van cleaned today inside and out so Shirley is all clean and ready to carry us to our destination lol

we are READY!!!!

here are a couple videos of Hannah taking days off the countdown

This was this morning and she just got up for preschool LOL she was still pretty tired