Thread: Abby

Abby

Hi Abby.....What a beautiful baby you are. I know you make your family
    very happy. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Oh, precious Abby. You travel with your folks, go camping, bicycling, and on "walkies". I think it's sweet that you can keep your folks company no matter where it is.

Happy Dog of the Day, Abby!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hey Sweet Girl! Abby, you are just adorable! What a cutie you are. When I saw your photo, I thought I saw some chihuahua but I would never have gotten the other part. It doesnt matter because you are such a cute little thing. I really enjoyed reading about you and your activities. Of course, you are bonded totally to the folks who bottle fed you as a wee pup and trained you. I know you are loved so much and you love them back. Be careful riding the bike (smile). I hope you all have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Last edited by kaycountrygal; 09-10-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Hi Abby! A very happy Dog of the Day to you from a fellow "Daddy's girl!: Oh my gosh, a Chi x Schipperke? They don't come any cute than that! And just look at that HUGE smile! How I wish I could scoop you up and cover you with a zillion kisses! What a fun filled, adventure packed life you lead, Abby, traveling the country on those long road trips, and camping too! How neat is that! And how better to enjoy your down time than basking in the warm FL sunshine, tooling around town with your Daddy on the back of his bike! (That shot of you in your basket is too adorable!) What a very special bond of love and trust you and your Mom and Dad share, Abby, a bond going back to the days when you were mere days old! What a lucky Mommy and Daddy, having known your love and loyalty these many years! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your best feline buddy; I'm sure you and your parents miss her very much. But thankfully you have one another to love and lean on, to help your hearts heal!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Abby! I hope you enjoy a very happy, fun filled day, reveling in your much deserved Dog of the Day honors! (Bet your Daddy's going to be spoiling you rotten!)
    Cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Abby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Abby

I loved seeing Abby's sweet, loving, happy face today!! Abby is a magnificent DOTD. Have a great, special day Peace and love

Cute! Happy camping, walkies and cycling today and every day!

Hi Abby,

You are a little cutie. It is a real pleasure to meet you & see that smiling
    face. I bet you do turn heads riding along in your basket. Looks like
    you're riding in style sweetie. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out many hugs & kisses just for you pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awesome Abby!

What a lil' cutie you are, Abby! As soon as I saw your face, the schipperke breed came to mind - lol!
    I'm glad that you ended up staying with your foster parents...your forever home!
    Enjoy each day as DOTD, Abby!

My sweet Abby. Dog of the Day today.

Just wanted to thank everyone for there wonderful comments about Abby. We love her very much and she is a great dog. I'm glad everyone enjoyed seeing her and reading her story. She is one spoiled dog and has been since she was 2 weeks old. She is quite the little camper and adventurer. I feel very honored to have been given the opportunity to share her with the world. Abby gives everyone a "high five."