View Poll Results: How many pets do you have?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll

10 12.50%

11 13.75%

6 7.50%

14 17.50%

8 10.00%

7 8.75%

5 6.25%

2 2.50%

4 5.00%
  • 10 +

13 16.25%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Return Visit: How many pets do you have?

Well, since my last post, I am down to five. Hailey was sick when I started fostering her and I finally had to return her to Animal Care. Emily's hyperthyroidism finally took its toll and she passed recently.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Yes sadly I am down to two kitties now Lexie and nikkita,,lost ash two yrs ago to complications from renal failure and Ellie Mae a year ago from cancer despite our efforts and surgery,miss them both dearly,but no more cats for me,need to use my finances to take care of the two of have .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    Yes sadly I am down to two kitties now Lexie and nikkita,,lost ash two yrs ago to complications from renal failure and Ellie Mae a year ago from cancer despite our efforts and surgery,miss them both dearly,but no more cats for me,need to use my finances to take care of the two of have .
    This I understand. Same for me. No more kitties until my finances have a great upsurge.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Well, there are 3 dogs and 3 cats in this house, but I actually own 2 of the dogs and 2 of the cats... lol.

So, Brennan, Lilo, Hershey and Tallulah are mine. My mom owns Domino and Lily.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I am owned by 2 cats Ms.Kaveri and Ms.Shiela (black)

I now have only 8 cats not 13. I just couldn't handle 13 cats so I had to give 5 of them back to their foster mom. So far one has been adopted and I hope that the others will soon be too.

7. 1 now. a betta fish.

too quiet in the house without my dog doing his crazy zoomies. miss those days.

I have four--- Zack a 7yr old Newfoundland. two cats Tilly and Scooby and an African grey parrot called Tweetie.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Hah. I voted "3". Boy, has that changed... try 8 now!!!

facebook

Just one now, Alfie, a rescue Shih Tzu.

Sadly, Bobby, my beloved Springer Spaniel, had to be put to sleep three days into 2012 and Ebby, my princess kitty, in October of last year.

4 dogs

El & Tin - nearly 11
    Harri - 7.5
    Luna - nearly 3

No more dogs after my oldies go. And then only one or two at a time. My how time changes.

And 3 cats

Yumi - 14.5
    Andy & Monty - 4

Also no more cats after they go.

2 male Betta's & 2 female Betta's.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*