Thread: Zeus

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Zeus

Don't get stuck under any blankets on your special day, Zeus! I hope you and your momma get to do something super cool for your tenth birthday. You are a beautiful water dragon! Here's hoping you get lots of wax worms for being pet of the day!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Zeus, you are a beautiful dragon! You would make a great model for some famous books about flying dragons. Your colors and your steady intelligent gaze are truly special!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Wow, you are spectacular, Zeus! So bonded to your Mom that you know when she walks by and you don't hide. You are quite smart to know where the treats are kept and try to climb for them, and also know the sound of them! You certainly have a loving, caring and devoted Mom and as if your life wasn't sublime enough, now you have been crowned POTD! I hope you enjoy a wonderful celebration with your Mom, and many more years together!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi Zeus! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and early happy 10th birthday/Gotcha Day wishes to you as well! Wow, the big 10 birthday; that is a special one, and more special still as it marks the 8th year with your human!

What a spectacular, simply magnificent creature you are, Zeus; your coloring is simply breathtaking, and oh, those little hands of yours are amazing! I'm in awe of your photo spread, Zeus! Kudos to the very talented photographer who captured you in all of your Water Dragon glory! And aren't you the lucky boy, living the good life you as you are, treated to only the finest of accommodations and meals (not to mention treats)! Wow, your very own deluxe sized indorr habitat, swimming hole, and a yard where you can safely enjoy the soft green grass, warm rocks and sunshine! It doesn't get much better than that, except for all of the love showered upon you by your very caring and devoted young lady! What a perfect pair you two make, best friends for life!
    Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, beautiful Zeus, and here's to many, many more wonderful years with your loving human!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow Zeus! You are stunning. What gorgeous colors you have. How cool is that, that you can go outside on a leash? Love it!

Congrats on being POTD.

Blog Entries

Zues

Zues really is beautiful and deserves to be POTD! He reminds me of a little dinasaur He sounds like a really fun dude to hang out with too! Peace and love from B.C.

What beautiful green colors you are, Zeus. WOW! I am in awe!
    Thanks for rescuing that awesome Dragon!

Zeus you certainly are stunning!!!

What wonderful pictures of you!!! I loved seeing them and seeing your wonderful smile. Yep, I'm sure that is one happy water dragon smile I see!!! I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Zeus - you are one handsome dude, for sure. I've never seen any close up shots of a water dragon, and at first I thought you looked rather ferocious with those BIG teeth - until I realized that they are just markings on your face. Silly me! I'll bet no one in the wild would mess with you tho, if they thought they were real teeth too! I can see where you might get lost in the grass, but any enemies would never be able to find you there. But you're such a pampered and well protected guy, that I'm certain that you have absolutely no enemies around your residence to worry about.

Hope you are enjoying you special day today as PT's special POTD.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Zeus

What a beautiful dragon! I love his pretty colors and gorgeous eyes. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.

Happy PotD, Zeus!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)