Thread: An update

An update

I haven't been posting here as much as I'd like, it seems like I've been so busy lately! I just wanted to update you all a little on what has been going on in my life. Sorry if I bore any of you!

First and most exciting is that I graduated this May with an associates degree in veterinary technology! It's definitely been a long haul but I'm so happy to say I did it and never gave up even when the going got tough. On the 1st of this month I took and passed the CA Registered Veterinary Technician examination!!! I'm so so so relieved I passed, and am so very excited about the career I have ahead of me. I'm currently working at a clinic two days a week, its sooo far but I like it, and until I find something closer, and with more hours of course I'll stay. So good thoughts, and prayers would be appreciated that the right job with the right fit closer to home comes along for me soon!

Sadie is now 15 year old and is doing quite well for her old age! She has trouble getting up and sleeps most of the day! I love that dog so much....
    I no longer have Rita as of this past March. I don't really want to tell the story but feel free to pm me if you like. We got a really nice 4 year old yellow male, named Levi whom I found through a trainer in Nevada. Levi is the best dog I've ever owned and he is seriously such a GOOD DOG and we all love him to pieces, including Sadie girl! He's an English Labrador so he's a big boy!

I hope everything is well with my PT family!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Nice to hear from you! Congrats on graduation and licensing, plus a new career and a first job in that career. My, you have been busy.

I am sorry for your loss of Rita.

Now, the update from you is nice but . . . this being PT, you KNOW we need pics of Sadie and Levi!!!!

Congratulations on graduating! PM my about Rita, if you would, but you should change you custom user title now! And we are not at all bored - we're glad to hear from you!
    I've Been Frosted

Good to hear from you. We sure do need pics of Sadie and Levi!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow, you're in the big leagues now!! Congratulations on your graduation, it must've been tough but hey you did it! I am sorry about Rita, but it's good to hear Sadie and your new boy Levi are doing well.

Thanks guys! And thank you for the congratulations.... it means a lot to me!

He LOVES the water! He's so funny, he'll lay down in the lake!

Sweet Sadie girl

Kaitlyn (the human)

On the way home from NV

Kaitlyn (the human)

Yippee, thanks for the photos!!! NOW your update is complete, lol.

Sadie looks good, love the one of both of them smiling! Sounds like Levi brings you lots of laughs.

So good to hear from you!

I'm so happy that you passed your RVT exam! I would be as excited as you are .

I'm very sorry about Rita, but it's great to see Sadie and Levi!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Thank you both! I am so happy I passed the exam, although it doesn't seem real quite yet, as I am not working full time. Sometimes I feel like I will never get to the place where I want to be in my career (working as a lead technician in a large specialty hospital) but I need to keep reminding myself, baby steps, it takes TIME and PRACTICE to master all of the job skills!

I'll be posting more pics soon!

Kaitlyn (the human)