Thread: Tango

Tango

Tango, your feathers are so bright and vivid! You are quite a demanding birdy, and have bonded with your person so anything goes and I'm sure you will get all the attention you crave in celebration of your POTD honour, handsome Tango!.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

Tango

Tango is so wonderful and I loved seeing him today!! Sounds like you pretty much give Tango whatever he wants and he gives you all the lovin' and trouble you need! Perfect relationship and a spectacular POTD All the best Peace and love

Tango what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing all your pictures today. I can certainly see why your mommy loves you so much. You charmed me just from seeing your pictures.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So beautiful!

Tango you are so lovely! Seeing the amazing color on you and your bird relatives makes me smile every time. I've never had a pet bird, so I'm always grateful to see such a pretty and loving bundle of joy as our Pet of the Day!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Tango, you sound like quite the character! You are one gorgeous birdie, with beautiful colors! Congrats on being Pet of the Day!!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Tango

What a pretty bird! I love his bright colors. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.

Hi there Tango! Oh, what a stunning boy you are; your colors are simply breathtaking, so brilliant and sunshiny, and your personality equally bright! You truly are one extra special boy, Tango; beautiful from the inside and out and clearly the love of your human's life! What an amazing bond of love and trust you two share! I can only imaigne how special those sweet kisses of yours are! How could anyone help but smile having her/his eyeballs licked by the likes of you! As your proud person has said, he/she is truly blessed, having a loving and loyal best feathered friend for life in you, and I hope for you both, many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship!!! I hope you enjoyed your much deserved Pet of the Day reign, Tango, being spoiled rotten! Please have your person give you some extra "day after" cuddles and little kisses, for me! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Tango!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy PotD, Tango!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)