Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Gracie!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Gorgeous Gracie!

Purebred Siamese or not, you sure sound like a Siamese! And you are GORGEOUS! I love the personality showing through that photo. Congratulations beautiful girl, you live a charmed life! Keep living it well, lovely girl!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Gracie, what a big smile you gave us rolling on your back and being goofy with your toy.
    We are so glad you could survive after losing your cat mom so early. And now you are a funny and very pretty girl-congratulations to you

Gracie

Just because you were a barn cat that does NOT mean you aren't a purebred Siamese; you look exactly like my Seal Point kitty Koko. How wonderful that you did such a good job keeping Gracie alive and thriving; growing up into the wonderful cat you have today. So sorry her mom was killed, but you did a great job of being surrogate Mommy! Gracie, special kitty, enjoy your COTD designation today. Love those Siamese!

Gracie, my meezer Coco would love you b/c you could pass for twins! Purebred or not, you are a gorgeous girl! You seem like a bit of a funny goof, too, judging from your pose. Gotta love that! Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hi Gracie, Those are some beautiful blue eyes you have there. I can only see one but I am hope, hope, hoping there's another one under there too! Are you sticking your tongue out at me or licking your nose? To Gracie's purrents: Thank you for saving this gorgeous little girl! Happy COTD Gracie!

You are a true Blue Meezer Gracieand from your photo, a very happy and carefree Siamese Lady Cat!!!
    You ahve fun, joy and a ceratin Meezer Madness in you, as all of Our Siamese Cat Friends do!!!

What a great Little Cat you are Gracie, and you are so lucky that your Guardians found you just in time and now have a friend for life!!!

My Siamese Six Pack Of Angels loves YOU Gracie and are sending thier very best Meezer MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ and Our Newest Friend in Ontario ^^ and Our Newest Siamese ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Gentle Gracie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Gracie

Gracie is impossibly adorable and I'm hopelessly in love with her!! So happy to see her as COTD. Siamese are very intelligent eh? Peace and love

Gracie what a gorgeous goofer you are for sure!!!

I got quite a chuckle from your wonderful picture. While that is not the most graceful pose, it's such a smile maker who cares about being graceful?
    I bet life is a riot with you around.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Gracie, what a beautiful Siamese girl you are! And smart, too-- you know how to greet your person and how to request yummy foods from the table Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Gracie,

I love your funny pose sweetie. Looks like you were caught right
    in the middle of a play session. I am so glad you were given the chance
    to grow into the pretty, sweet girl you are today. You have a wonderful human
    momma. Congratulations for being chosen as today's CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Gracie, you are beautiful! It doesnt matter if you are purebred or not but to me you look like a Siamese and a cute one. I bet you and your human mother have a very strong loving bond because you were such a little baby and she fed you by bottle. You are such a sweet pretty girl and I love that photo of you. Congrats on being COTD!

Gracie

What a cutie! I love those blue eyes and big whiskers. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Such a cute photo, tongue out, one eye showing! Love it! Robin

Congratulations to beautiful Meezer Gracie on being today's most adorable Cat of the Day!
    I love your goofy photo, Meezers are always fun and entertaining.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Goofy Gracie!

Your pic is hilarious - lol!
    But yes...you are also beautiful! I hope that everyday is COTD for you, Gracie!