Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for the little outdoor tuxie

I'm so glad to hear that Mike can be helped and I hope that everything will go well and he'll recover quickly. I also hope that he'll soon find his loving forever home and will be able to be an indoor kitty. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

No official word on how Mike is yet today. I called and the recptionist said his vet is out working cattle. She wasn't able to catch the alternate vet but said she will and call me back later. She did go peek in Mike's cage. He was alert and peeking back at her. That is good news.

I did mention if any one comes in wanting to find a new kitten/cat Mike would be available for adoption after he is well and fixed.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

I am so hoping little Mikey gets his furrever home!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Just talked to the vet. Well the alternate vet. His usual one had a horse emergency.

Any way, Mike is doing fine. He's really thin and weak but eating and doing well. The vet was quite taken with him. Mike was just lovin on him. Wanting his ears scratched and all. The vet sounded real impressed with him. I tried to give Mike to him but he has 2 cats already.

I couldn't convince him he needed one more. Well, maybe he will think on it, eh?

He said they will evaluate Mike and not do the neutering Tuesday if they don't think he is well enough and will call me and let me know how that goes. Then we can decide how long he will need to stay there.

I told him I would consider Mike is doing well unless they call and tell me differently. So, next time I will hear from them will probably be Tuesday after he comes out of surgery. Please keep my little fighter in your prayers and thoughts. I'm sure that's helped get him this far. I know they sure help me.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

I'm so glad that you were able to get the cute little tuxie Mike to the vet's for the help he needed. I hope he recovers quickly and that someone at the vet's office is charmed by him and wants to adopt him.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Continuing prayers for little Mikie. God bless you, MoFF.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Praying for Mike and you.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

My dear friend. I can only imagine the financial strain on you, in addition to the mental anguish and worry.... This little boy is in good hands. If you need me to send you something I can.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Thanks slick. I'll holler if I need help. There are already several people helping us out. Now if you could adopt him, that would be the biggest help of all!!!

Don't worry, that boy won't be going back on the streets. Even if the cats are stacked to the ceiling in here.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    My dear friend. I can only imagine the financial strain on you, in addition to the mental anguish and worry.... This little boy is in good hands. If you need me to send you something I can.
    same here
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Cinder & Smoke View Post
    HI God ~

Prayer Pups here ... wiffa request fur HELP with Mikey, MoFF's widdle out-door Tuxey ...

He's having his Big Snip Sir Jury in a few days ...

Please put Your skrubbies on and fly down on Tuesday to help wiffa Pro-See-dure.

And be sure to give his MOM a big {{{God'sHug}}} to let her know
    that You're helpin out.

THANKS, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups
    I know that Catmandu's Michael Angel will be right there with his little tuxie namesake!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awe.... so glad to hear Mike is getting help he needs!!! Thank you for all you are doing for him!!!

HUGS to you for all your hard work, and when you get to see Mike again, give him some lovies from me, please?!

Not heard from the vet so am assuming He is ok and the surgery will be a go tomorrow. They will call me after he's out and let me know how he is doing. It's sure hard to keep my paws off the phone and not call them though.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Ok, I just couldn't stand it. I called the vet and talked to the vet tech. She said Mike is doing pretty well and will be neutered tomorrow. She said he looks a lot older than almost 7 mo old though. His teeth and everything looks older.

I told her no, he is Frankie's brother and was born April 1st. She wonders if that is a different cat than Frankie's bro. Nope, that is his bro alright. Just all the frights he had outside may have aged him fast.

Anyway, she will call me after his surgery tomorrow and let me know when he can come home. I'm thinking maybe Wednesday. I sure hope Grandma doesn't mind a roomie for a while.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Oh, good work, Mike and vets! Prayers and good wishes for your Manly surgery tomorrow!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery