Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whiskers

Whiskers

Nearly 20 years old? Nah! You don't look a day over 10, Whiskers. You certainly are a healthy looking guy, big and thick w/a nice shiny coat to match. It's clear that your humans love you and take good care of you. I, too, hope that you're around 20 years from now to update us all on how you're doing. In the meantime, enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hey Whiskas, so nice to see you on Cat Of The Day. There are plenty of other elder statesmen on Pet Talk, and older moggies just rock my world
    We adopted Houdini when she was 15 and she recently had her sweet 16th birthday, we are hoping we have lots more years of cuddles with her. Hopefully she'll follow your lead and live the good life and senior years elegantly like you have. I hope you get an extra treat for being COTD.
    Kate,

Mewos from Houdini, Xavier, Sunny xx

What a sweet story, Whiskers! Such a gentle, loving kitty you are!

Have a wonderful COTD celebration, honey, I know your family will spoil you on your special day! Hope it's as wonderful as you are!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Dear Whiskers,

You are so blessed to have a family that loves you and takes such good care of you. And your family is blessed to have you! Have a wonderful day as "Cat of the Day" and give mom and dad an extra cuddle.

Ruby

Whiskers what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures and reading about you today. A nap in the sun sounds heavenly to me. I hope you enjoy one (or two or more) today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Whiskers! Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome Tuxie man!
    Thank you so much for taking time away from your napping to paw off a note to us! I was so touched, so moved (to tears), reading all about your amazing, happy, wonderful life! And what a good life it has been, as I can hardlly believe you age 20 years young!!! With that hunky build and glossy coat, those sparkling eyes, you don't look half your age! Oh yes, Whiskers! Every kitty should be SO lucky to have a forever family as loving as yours; a devoted Daddy and Mom, and brothers to pal around with, and keep in line! How blessed you and your brothers were, to have found your ways to your wonderful purrents, and how lucky they are to have been blessed with 3 amigos as special as you all! And I'm going to hold you to that promise, Whiskers, to come back in 20 years to update us!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces by your beloved Daddy...napping the day away, with time outs for treats of course!
    Love and cuddles to you precious Whiskers, Cat of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Whiskers, you are not getting old, you are getting dignifies. You are such a handsome fellow and it is an honor for us to see you as COTD.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

God bless you, Mr. Whiskers, you sweet old fellow!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Whiskers

SOOO BEAUTIFUL- I LOVE THE PICTURES-YOU OLD SAGE-YOU! I LIKED YOUR STORY-AND HOPE YOU HAVE MANY HAPPY YEARS LEFT ON THE WINDOW SILL! HAPPY COTD!SUSANSWATLIN518

Sweet Whiskers

What a funny fella you are. I hope you get to be the furman of the home for many more years to come. And bless your daddy for having the good sense to adopt you in the first place.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hello Whiskers,

It's a real pleasure to meet such a distinquished elder gent such as
    yourself. You sound like you have everything under control when
    you are left in charge of your younger brothers. They could learn a lot
    from a sweet fellow like you. I hope you enjoy your special day of
    honor as our honored CAT OF THE DAY. Extra treats all round to
    celebrate.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

As the old Clairol commercial used to say, you aren't getting older, you are getting better, sweet Whiskers! What a splendid bio for an equally spendid kitty. Here's a toast to another 20 years with your devoted and loving family, handsome Whiskers! testiment
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello, sweet Whiskers and happy Cat of the Day to you! I am so happy that you've thrived under your daddy's loving care and then under both daddy and mommy's care. I'm sure you are the best older brother! Big hugs and snuggles to you and your kitty siblings today, dear Whiskers!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Whiskers

What a beautiful kitty! I love his white fur with black spots. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Whiskers, you're a wonderful old boy and you've been very lucky to have been in such a loving and caring forever home. I hope that you continue to remain happy and healthy for many more years to come. Congrats on being COTD!!!