Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Betty and her kits- cuteness overload #94

Hope Mama Betty takes her meds & starts to feel better soon. The kits
    are sooooo cute. I can really see a difference in the two pictures. There
    is a real awareness in their faces in the 2nd pic. Growing like weeds.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Such adorable babies! Thanks for updating us on them. My friend Beth - the pregnant human I mentioned, still hasn't had her baby, but if it doesn't happen by then, she has an appointment to be induced Thursday.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post

The one on the far right seems like as if he is kissing his little sibling.

OMG! These kittens are killing me! AAHH!! Give them bundles of kisses from me!! PLEASSEE!! Awwwiieee!! I wish I lived near these tiny tots!

OMG! I wonder how cute and tiny their mews would be!

So cute

Have you tried to tell them the theory: two kittens keep each other company/busy, and out of trouble....? Or do you think that would be an out and out lie? Hehehehehehe!

I really do believe kittens love to have kitten company.

The photos make me want to adopt one myself. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I am so happy you have had the vet look at Mom and the kittens. Not many folks do that early on, and end up with problems down the road. Smart idea!

How soon will you allow the kittens to go to their new homes? Once they are weaned? I have forgotten the recommended adoptions week. My breeder of my Abys would not let them go until their 12th week. I think that is a bit much, but Abys are a tad slow in development.

It will be hard to see them go, I bet. It would be for me. Just as long as you can keep in touch with the owners, it will be fun for you and the new fur families.

Such a nice thing you and your neighbor have done. So nice.

Betty feels definitely better- and she is very good in taking her meds. We will not send the kittens to their new home before they are 8 weeks old and we would prefer 10 weeks.
    Their mews have been like very little birds now but they are getting louder.
    Betty does not want the kittens to explore. She is a protective mom. But when you take one out and sit it on a rug it will stop meowing and behaves curious Of course we put them back right away but they seem to be happy and ready to find out about the world- we them!

The kittens are adorable! I hope the mommy cat will keep getting better and better!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

The fun starts- the kittens are more active than ever. Up to now only one fell out of the suitcase but it is only a matter of days:

Betty is really doing an excellent job- you can see how much bigger the kittens are.

Being close to mom is a wonderful thing....

.....but wrestling seems to be a lot of fun.

I'm not sure whether I could pass an intelligence test....

..but for a cuteness test we would be champions...

don't you think so????

Well, I'm a little confused here... are these a neighbor's cat who had kittens, or have you adopted more?

The mom is so beautiful and the kittens are utterly cute. What a great time you must have!

Give them all some kisses from me and Fister.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Randi, if you go to the start of the thread you'll see that they are living in our house downstairs and I had the chance to take care of them while I was at home with my eyes.
    I am the godmother, helping with socializing and adoption- but Christine who found Betty has the biggest job.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    I am the godmother, helping with socializing and adoption- but Christine who found Betty has the biggest job.
    And what a job, but someone has to do it! Enjoy your time with them!

Hope your eye operation was successful. I may need one, too.

Barbara, can I just ask you...do you know a product called Tipiak - Cereales Gourmandes - Melange orignal? I thought it was cereal, but it's not. On the packet is written in French, but I don't understand that. Do you know how to make a meal of it?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful and cute.

They are so cute! I them! Betty is a wonderful mama!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

There's no question about it, if these babies were in a "cuteness contest" it would be a race for second place!!! They just get cuter with every new picture. It's wonderful to see them growing and thriving under your loving care, Barbara. Thank you for all you have done to help this beautiful kitty family!

Could I ask you to give Betty and the babies some gentle lovies from me? How is Betty feeling? Has that cold cleared up?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

The cold is better but she still has two teeth that have to go and we are not sure whether that anyway is the source of her breathing problems. She looks healthy and she eats like a little piggy- which is a good thing and goes right through to the babies, so we hope that as soon as they eat canned food she can have these teeth out.
    I'm absolutely happy to deliver these kisses. When you take the babies and keep them close to your chest Betty really watches you But the babies are good- they love already being cuddled tenderly.