Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A few pictures of my kitty-nephew Milo

A few pictures of my kitty-nephew Milo

Here are some new pictures of my brother's family's orangie Milo. His story is here (posts 15 and after):
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ight=churchill
    I am kitty-sitting (at his house) while his people are on vacation. Today we played his favorite game -- kitty flops over for petting, human gives kitty tummy rubs, kitty grabs human's hand with all 4 paws and gives gentle bites followed by kitty kisses so you know he doesn't really mean it, repeat. He has sharp claws and teeth! Silly kitty! You can't really see it in these pictures, but his eyes aren't green or blue. They are sort of a golden amber color. He's still a big kitten. I love this boy so much!

So ... My kitty-nephew Milo!
    Sweet boy Milo

Milo

I can has tummy rub?
    Milo - Tummy rub, please!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

He sure is a very handsome orangie. I bet you'll have a lot of fun cat sitting him.

Awwww, he looks like a big ol' sweetheart!

Ah yes, the orangeman charm! I know it well.

Hi Milo!

What a precious Orangie you are!!

Kirsten

A fine figure of a cat! And what a sweetie to be kitty-sitting.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a Handsome Owesome Orange Teddy Bear of A Cat, and he just looks like such a Pleasure to be around.
    Michael aka Mr Purr and Miquelito the Little Orange Lion and Porchie Golden Rod wish they could have a Wonderful Kitty Sitter like You Too!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Phew, good news! My nephew isn't on vacation with the rest of the family, so Milo is going to stay with him all this week. I am glad because -- that means Milo will only be alone while my nephew is at work; he will not be home alone all evening and overnight. The thing I like least about cat-sitting is not being able to have me, Cassie and Milo under the same roof. But I am also sad because -- he is so much fun to pet and play with! But it's better that he isn't alone so much till his own family returns. Thank you, everyone for letting me share Milo's photos with you!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

I completely understand! I am kitty-sitting for my kitty nephews. I am staying at their house, and I miss my Morgan. Their family will be gone for 2 weeks. I should take some Linus Puppy/Tom Cooter pictures! Milo sure is handsome.

Milo you are just so cute! I think you know it too!

Oh Milo!! You are so gorgeous!!!
    I'm in love
    astrid

You sure can has tummy rub, Milo! In fact, I'm sending you lots and lots of tummy rubs with lots of lovies to go with them What a handsome kitty boy you are!

Cassiesmom, you can share pictures of Milo with us anytime! And a few of darling Cassie too (when she isn't galavanting around with the Catmobile contingent! Could I ask you to give some scritchies and lovies to Cassie from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    You sure can has tummy rub, Milo! In fact, I'm sending you lots and lots of tummy rubs with lots of lovies to go with them What a handsome kitty boy you are!

Cassiesmom, you can share pictures of Milo with us anytime! And a few of darling Cassie too (when she isn't galavanting around with the Catmobile contingent! Could I ask you to give some scritchies and lovies to Cassie from me?
    Dear Auntie Momcat,
    I will give Milo a mess of tummy rubs and lovies when my nephew brings him back. I will give Cassie an extra round of scritches and lovies for you!! We Thank You!
    Purrs and headbumpies -- Cassie, Milo and Elyse

I am kitty-sitting Milo again this week while his people are on vacation. My nephew isn't able to take Milo to his place this week. Once again I am disappointed that he and Cassie can't be under the same roof. His people will be home either THursday evening or Friday morning. I am going to take my mail and bills over there after work and spend part of the evening with him. I'll try to get new snaps of him. He is such a good, happy cat and I sure love him!

Another week of tummy rubs? It IS too bad that he and Cassie can't be together - can you not take Milo to your place?

He sure looks like a big gorgeous kitten - beautiful boy!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda