Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tootsie

Blog Entries

Darling Tootsie

Darling Tootsie,

Usually I channel for my cats but today, let me express to you how I feel: I have cried many tears reading your story. Cats are the loves of my life and I'd starve before allowing a cat to be all alone, abandoned, frightened, and unsafe. The first tears were tears of sorrow for you; the second tears were tears of joy reading about the lovely lady who cared and cares so much for you.

Meet the loves of my life, my Pussycats: Norman, Felix, Baby-Rascal, outdoor kitty Ebony (boy version of you who still won't let me bring him inside) and now beautiful Ivory and her two dark-furred kittens, born August 5th 2011 in the bathroom bathtub of the Bachelor apartment -- all abandoned like you. Then they found me and like you are to your wonderful purrents, they are my cherished darlings. Ivory and The Kittens named Raven and Licorice will be placed in well-vetted, good forever homes like the home where you now live and the home of my darlings.

To your humans: thank you from my darling rescues and from me for bringing Tootsie into your hearts, your home and to the life that every pet deserves: Being a beloved pet, cherished, well cared for where one's life is respected and one is treated as every living creature deserves: with kindness, love and respect. You are my kind of people.

Dearest Tootsie, live every moment of you life with pleasure and joy. You deserve it; I am so very sorry to learn your first family did not cherish you. Karma is: "what goes around, comes around" and so the ones who abandoned you will be judged.

I know you love your humans which is their just reward. They are the salt of the Earth. Live long & prosper -- you are most deserving.

I am sure my late darlings at Rainbow Bridge are overjoyed with how your life is today. The Goddess Bastet will bless your purrents forever for loving and caring for you, one of Bastet's precious kittens.

At The Palace in Montreal, we are celebrating your good fortune and cudos to you being our Cat of the Day.

KatMa
    in memory of Sasha The Queen Calico Cat who found me. Many at Cat of the Day know Sasha's Story.

Sasha The Queen Calico Cat
    b. 8th May 1994 d. 29 August 2005
    Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Our most precious darling little girl
    dearest Sasha:

We promised you
    a good life
    and a peaceful passing to RB

Little darling,
    we honoured our promise.
    RIP
    you are forever in our hearts...
    A small little girl who left pawprints all over our hearts
    sweetness and love -- that is who you are.
    100,000 kisses from

Murray and Susan
    Mark and Cherry &
    your extended human and pet family

and the very kind people and pets of this Forum

Sasha, The Queen Calico Cat

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Tootsie

OMG-YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOME HARD TIMES! I AM HAPPY FOR YOU THAT LIFE HAS GOTTEN CHEERIER AND YOU HAVE HUMANS WHO THINK YOU ARE THE GREATEST! I THINK THE YELLOW COLLAR IS QUITE A FASHION STATEMENT-VERY CHIC AND LOOKS GREAT WITH YOUR BLACK COAT! I WISH YOU THE BEST AND PLEASE TAKE CARE SUSANSWATLIN516

Tootsie, I read your story last night but cried for so long I had to wait until today to post here. First, you are a very loved girl and will never know another unloved day. We have had many wonderful cats as COTD, but I do believe you are the most deserving COTD we have ever had. I'm sending you a million kissies and skritchies little girl. Enjoy your knew life and your special day!
    Now to your purrents: There is a guaranteed special place being set aside for you in Heaven, no doubt about it. You have saved one of God's most helpless little creatures and shown her love. What better example of Love is there. Again, Bless You for saving this little one.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi Tootsie , I am the Tubster Panther from Canada.
    We are thousands of miles apart, and yet our stories are the same.
    I was a poor hungry Stray Black Cat too, until I went to a home where there was food and shelter.

And a nice Old Man came out as he wanted me to have a good home, and now like you Tootsie I have a FurrEver Home too.
    You look so happy on your bed and yopu must have a very knd hearted Guardian too.

I , My Son Ebony Beau Tubster, My Dad Tubby 2 and Poor Ebony Tubbette are sending you our special Found Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW Nad Praisesa for Your Saviour and a Con Cat Ulations to Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ and Our Newest Black Cat ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of the Day Terrific Tootsie^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS