Thread: Biggles

Biggles

Biggles is beautiful. Don't want to sound like I'm selling something, but my Josie girl had hyperthyroidism as well. I had a cream that I rubbed on her ear daily. It was much easier then trying to dispense a pill (for me anyway). It wasn't that expensive either - I think I paid $37 monthly.

Josie's Mom

Biggles, you are one handsome dude! And how lucky you are to be able to travel to so many places. I'm sure that my Fur Posse would be envious. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

We sure envy you Mr Biggles, you have seen so many places and been to so many nice destinations!!!
    We love our Dad, but sometimes we wish we could go on the open road like you and many other Cat travellers.
    That must be nice to dine out and have take out from great restaurants!!!

Ypu are such a Big Handsome Cat Mr Biggles, and the only thing which matches the size of your frame is the size of your heart and your purrsonality!!!

We are singing the Song of the Poen Road for You, Mr Biggles and your Chauffeur , and are sending Our Best Travelling MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W To Our King Of The Road ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Born to be Wild Mr Biggles ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mr Biggles!

You are such a lucky boy! My Tucker (16) had hyperthyroidism and took pills until he became allergic to them. So 1-1/2 years ago we had the radiation treatment. He's gained his weight back and his catitude! It is like he is a new cat again. I am so glad I did the treatment now his TH levels are completely normal. All the best Mr Biggles, many happy years with your person!
    ---That's "Miss" Stir Flippytale!

Blog Entries

Biggles

I love Biggles!! Cats don't come finer than Mr.Big. Here's to Biggles, our spectacular,beautiful Cat of the day Peace and love

Mr. Biggles, I'm jealous of your cat purrson. I wish mine would ride with me without complaint. And you take your medicine, too. Wow. You are most definitely a fine CotD! And Handsome, too!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Mr Biggles what a charming fellow you are for sure!!!

What fun it must be to be best friends with you. I wish my babies would ride in the car without compaint. I hope you get extra treats for being so good. Do you ever get to go for ice cream? Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Biggles! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a big, beautiful boy you are, Biggles! I know you were named (*blush*) after the famed "Mr. Bigglesworth" of Austin Powers fame! But seeing as how your human was in search of a big boy that fateful day shehe found you, well, the name fits! I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well on your meds, and what a good boy you are, taking them without a fuss! After all, you've still got a lot of living and loving to do, and tons more miles to log, right Biggles? What a very special kitty you are, Biggles, and how lucky your person is, having a sweet and loving furkid and best friend for life, in you!
    Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud human enjoy a very special day of celebration, and many, many more happy, healthy, love filled years together! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Biggles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Mr. Biggles. I love big cats too. I'm sorry to hear that you have hyperthyroidism. My cat Storm has this too and he also takes 2 pills a day for it. I use pill pockets to hide the pills and he just thinks that he's getting a treat. You sure are a very handsome boy. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Hi there Biggles, It's good to meet you. It sounds like you have
    the perfect home & the perfect match in your loving human companion.
    My wish for you is to live a long happy & healthy life sweetie. Congrats
    on being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Biggles

He is a gorgeous kitty! What a sweet face, and I love those big whiskers. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Mr. Biggles, you are a most handsome road trip takin' kitty! I like your beautiful green eyes and your sweet face! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678