Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pet Talk's own Alani and Blaze!!!

Pet Talk's own Alani and Blaze!!!

Oh boy I gets to be first to congratulate the beautiful orange bros! Yes, I think Sunny did have a paw in guiding you to your new orange soulmates. Don't forget to spoil them with lots of playtime and treats!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Aaaawww- here we have the two orange wonder boys
    And although we have seen lots of great pictures of them here is a real star picture. They are soooo glamorous!!!

Kiri and Orion send big meows and purrings

OMG!!

At first, I was like, "why has
    Don Juan's mom made a thread 'Pet Talk's own Alani and Blaze!!!' " I checked it and read the two posts and I was like...."wait..... are they CATS OF THE DAY!?" I checked the COTD and I was like, "OMG!! ITS ALANI AND BLAZE!!!!!"

Congratulations!! i hope you got loads of treats. psst..I hope the rest of the crew isn't jealous. I'm sure they'd be happy for Alani and Blaze

Give them lots of hugs and kisses from me.

CONGRATS!!!

So I go on Catoftheday and who should I see staring back at me from the screen. Those orange stunners Alani & Blaze! You boys are just breathtakingly beautiful.
    Congrats on Being cat of the day, you deserve it simply for being so gorgeous

I was going to dog of the day first, but knew right away who those two precious orange babies were as soon as I saw the little pic to the side. I had to hurry up and click on it to make sure I was right and sure enough it is Alani and Blaze. So happy to see you both as our special Cats of the Day.

Congrats, Alani and Blaze!!! What a gorgeous pair of orange kitties!! I hope you have an extra special day.

Alani and Blaze

First of all, THANK YOU for adopting both boys, how horrible it would be to separate such good buddies! Second, we all know what great purrsonalites orangies have, so now you have double the fun and happiness. Happy COTD to both, and thanks again for taking both. Bless you.

Congratulations to our very own Alani and Blaze!!!! Love all those pictures, especially the one in which you're each aiming your open jaws at the other's neck!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations!!!!!

Wow, double blessings with this orange pair of twins! You both look very majestic laying on the floor with your white chest fur. Very handsome kitty-cats for sure! Robin

Oh my gosh it's Alani and Blaze! You guys are so handsome and so photogenic. There's even an action photo in there. Congratulations to our own celebrity Co-Cats of the day. I can see by your photos that you are inseparable Bros and Buds and love that camera eye. Happy CCOTD you awesome orangie guys!

I knew the moment I saw that thumbnail it was Alani and Blaze! LOL

Happy Day, Guys! Try and stay out of trouble for this very special day.

Happy Cats of the Day to our very own Alani and Blaze! "Double trouble" perhaps, but also double the fun and double the love, right kids? Your Mommy is truly doubly blessed, having two such fun loving, life loving beauties in her life!!!
    Enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, boys! I'm sure your Mom will be giving you lots of opportunity today to make mischief and mayhem!
    Love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Alani and Blaze! (You two truly are stunning, and your pictures totally thud worthy!!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Alani & Blaze, what a treat to see you two beauties as Cats' of the Day -

Congratulations Alani & Blaze!

Have lots of fun and get spoiled, even more than usual! I wish you long, happy and healthy lives.

Tracy, I'm so happy you decided to adopt them together, they simply love each other.

Fister sends purrs and kisses from me.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Our boys!

I knew it immediately. As soon as I opened up PetTalk, I spotted the boys and said out loud - there are the boys!

Congrats guys!

You are the two most handsome orange guys I know. Such beautiful furry bibs. I think you MUST be part Maine Coon Cat, too.

Congrats on being the Cats of The Day. You both are our cats of the day, everyday.

Keep on being good boys (?) and take care of your Mom!

Love from all the Campers in Vermont!

Not one But TWO Big Owesome Orange Gentle Giants!!!
    We bet that Alani and Blaze are Big Purring Machines!!!
    That is almost too much Owesome Orange, but as Michael used to tel me you can never ever have too much Orange.

How we wish that we could come and visit Alani and Blaze , and pet those Big Gentle Orange Giants , and feel the warmth of thier fantastic Purrsonalities!!

Michael. Miquelito and All Our Owesome Orange Porch Angels are sending a Double Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE ^^ To Our Double Owesome Orange Brother ^^ ^^ and Our Orange Dynamic Duo ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Big Buddies and Our Newest Cats of the Day ^^ ^^ Alani ^^ and Blaze ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS