Thread: Miss Mittens

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)

Miss Mittens

You are quite a stunner! Keep dancing, pretty girl! And enjoy your special day!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Mornin' Miss Mittens! (LOVE your name) Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a magnificent, stunning creature you are, Miss M! I just can't get over how adorable (I know, Tarantulas aren't supposed to adorable) you look in that hat! I had to laugh when I read how you love to play soccer in your tank, and dance in circles as you chow down on your crickets! You're not only beautiful, but packed with personality to boot! Beauty, spunk, and personality to spare...no wonder your person loves you so!
    What fun it was meeting you today, Mittens! You truly are one most unique, extra special fuzzy companion, and so very deserving of the title, "Pet of the Day!"
    Enjoy your well earned time in the spotlight, Mittens...hope you're treated to a very special day, being spoiled rotten! Long and happy life to you, adorable Mittens!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

How delightful to read about and see you, marvelous Mittens! Your hat is too cute, and imagining how you dance in circles for crickets makes me smile Are you a YouTube video star? You deserve to be. I would love to have you crawl in my hand to feel how soft your furry legs must be. Have a fun POTD celebration playing soccer, climbing your tank walls and dancing, sweet Mittens!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Miss Mittens! What a lovely lady you are! I love your darling little hat!

Hey there Miss Mittens! You remind me of the "spider that sat down besides her" in that old nursery rhyme. I'm sure if THAT spider was wearing your cute little hat Miss Muffet would not have been afraid!
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

Mittens

She is beautiful! Such graceful legs. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for wishing my Mittens a wonderful day