Thread: Aj!!!

Aj!!!

What a great life you have...so many doggie and kitty friends - lol!
    That show person...what does she know about a dog being a great pet, and not just a thing to put in shows? Some people---yuck! lol!
    Well AJ - I can see that you have a wonderful life, so may each day be DOTD for you!

today's dog

so glad you rescued him. i also rescued a border that was show but had only the one testi and they wanted him destroyed. We went to get him and he is great with our other dog. Bless you for keeping and giving him such a wonderful life. he sure is a beauty.I love all the pictures you sent Glad he will have a happy life.

AJ I love you!!

AJ you handsome boy, I am so in love with you based on your photos alone. Sounds like you have the perfect life and the best pet parents in the world! Every photo is great, but my favorite is the one of you with your feline friend cuddling on the floor together.

Quote Originally Posted by meddings View Post
    AJ you handsome boy, I am so in love with you based on your photos alone. Sounds like you have the perfect life and the best pet parents in the world! Every photo is great, but my favorite is the one of you with your feline friend cuddling on the floor together.
    Me too, me too! AJ, I would like to reach right through the monitor to give you and all your fur-siblings some big hugs! You are precious! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

AJ thanks you all! You're all Bow-WOW-derful!

Thanks everyone - I love being "Dog of the Day" - what an honor! I did sneak in some extra treats and a few extra cruises around the property to celebrate. I am the Luckiest Pup around! I am so happy and LOVE Life and live it LARGE! Wishing all of you Arf-some days and many furball licks and cuddles! Thank you and Bow WOW!!!! AJ Frank N Bean

Too precious for words, that you are AJ; beautiful inside and out, and perfect in every way. Living LARGE and LOVING it! That you are AJ, and as the saying goes, living well is the best revenge! God bless your amazing, wonderful hoomans, Tom and Red, and your now saintly angels Annabelle and Howard, for welcoming you into their home and hearts, AJ! A doggie couldn't wish for a happier life, what with so much human and furry love surrounding him, not to mention having his very own 5 acres to patrol in his "AJ's Awesome Express" cart! Ahh, what a life, and no pup is more deserving than you, AJ! And your pics...cannot pick a fave as they're all heart melters. But the ones of you with your kitty pals, you enjoying the water, have left in a puddle of mush! (OK, have to add that one of you with your Wammie, too!)

You're simply the best, AJ, a gentle giant with a heart of gold, and SO deserving of being crowned Dog of the Day (every day)! Enjoy a very happy, fun filled day, celebrating with your beloved Tom, Red, MOMO, Sophie and BOB and all of your adoring friends and fans! BIG hugs and sloppy kisses to you, precious AJ! (And early happy 8th brithday wishes to you, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    AJ - I really enjoyed reading all about you and all of your sibs too - past and present. You all have such great names - nothing ordinary for any of you. I'm so sorry that you lost your Saint sibs, but kitties aren't all that bad as you have already discovered. and you have your doggie friends in the neighborhood. Many congratulations to you for being selected as the very prestigious and honored DOTD.

p.s. - beware of BIG spiders......
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Hello A J,

It's great meeting you sweet boy. your Saint buddies taught you
    very well on how to be a big brother to all of your smaller fur friends.
    I really enjoy seeing all of your pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I want
    to offer my big congratulations on being honored today as our very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses for you handsome fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aj

You are a wonderful looking boy glad you scored such a great home.I was really surprised to see your Saint siblings are bigger than you are I thought Newfies and Saints were the same size. Looks like you guys have a great time glad you all have great pet parents.

AJ, I love your bio with all your pics, I especially love the one where you are "face fighting" with your Sainty pal, looks like dogs have all the fun! (Humans aren't supposed to face-fight!) Robin