Thread: Sweet Sammy

Sweet Sammy

Hi Sammy, I just can't get over how much your face and your nosie reminds me of an Abyssinian- even your soft colors are similar to a blue Abyssinian. You are a very handsome young man.
    I would love to deliver some of the belly rubs you like in person and the habit of sleeping under the slipcover again is very Aby-like. Orion here as well as Chloe and Juni in Vermont are undercover-sleepers. Therefore they allow you officially to join the lasagna kitty club

Cute Sam

Sammy, I know what it's like to live with a "mole kitty" myself. As soon as the weather gets a bit cooler, I have to watch where I sit also, so that I don't squish my kitty too. You sound like a great guy, so happy COTD to you, sir!

An Aby mix

Hi Sammy. You seem to have Abyssinian in your bloodline. I noticed it right away!

Congrats on being The Cat of the Day, big boy! You are one handsome boy, for sure.

Enjoy your day in the limelight!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Hi Sammy, I just can't get over how much your face and your nosie reminds me of an Abyssinian- even your soft colors are similar to a blue Abyssinian. You are a very handsome young man.
    I would love to deliver some of the belly rubs you like in person and the habit of sleeping under the slipcover again is very Aby-like. Orion here as well as Chloe and Juni in Vermont are undercover-sleepers. Therefore they allow you officially to join the lasagna kitty club

That's exactly what I was thinking too! Sammy reminds me so much of Orion! Sammy, I would be delighted to give you tummy rubs any time! You are a busy kitty, between keeping an eye on everything outside your window, taming the doorstop, and napping under the slip cover. I love your sweet smile in the second picture. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Sammy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sammy what a stunning fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I had to chuckle when I read about you sleeping under the sofa cover. My cats taught me too to look for the lump, before I plop my rump on anything with a cover over it. It sounds like you are one happy boy. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Sammy

Sammy sure is a cutie-pie! Great seeing him today, he is a wonderful COTD. Peace and love

Sammy

What a sweet face! Sammy is darling & so photogenic.

Sweet cutie Sammy, you are the spitting image of my RB kitty Boysie! His real name was Boy and he was a boy kitty. Makes sense, huh? Well maybe only to people who call themselves Cat Daddy. What does make sense is a handsome guy like you being our Cat Of The Day! Yay! We cat people look for lumps (LFL) before we sit down. Happy COTD Sammy, you're the bestest!

Hello Sammy,

You are a very handsome boy & seem to have a very loving nature.
    I would be glad to give you belly rubs if we should ever meet sweetie.
    Congratulations on being our Super Sammy CAT OF THE DAY.Enjoy
    your special day sweet fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there Sammy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious boy! What a beauty you are, Sammy, and your photos, especially your closeups, simply exquisite!!! (Then again, consider the subject matter!) What a joy you are to your family, Sammy, and how blessed they are to have a furkid and loving companion as sweet and playful and loving as you!
    Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, sweetheart! Please have your Mommy give you an extra cuddle and kiss, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sammy

What a gorgeous kitty! I love his sweet face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Sammy,

You are absolutely handsome - what a great choice for Cat of the Day. Your people family will be so proud of you!

Ruby E.

Sassy Sammy!

At first glance, I also thought that you were an Abby - lol!
    In any case, you are a very beautiful boy...and a happy one too!
    Ivanna - who is also 7 years old, and pretty like you - says hello!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Sammy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ivanna relaxing after chaos.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	47596   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big ivanna.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	536.0 KB 
ID:	47597   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ivanna on the bed.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	47598  

What a beautiful Tabyssinian you are, Sammy! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery