Thread: Bad, bad Remy!

Bad, bad Remy!

Remy, before she embarked on her life of crime:

This little stinker wrapped herself around her daddy's ankles as he walked in carrying heavy grocery bags. She tripped him up, and he banged his elbow on a doorframe. Nothing broken, but he is NOT happy.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

And she looks so innocent . She was probably thinking there would be some tuna for her in the bags..
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

Yes, she sure looks like a little angel in this picture. My cats have also tripped me up a few times too. I hope your hubby feels better soon.

Cute little Remy tried to keep him from carrying heavy things and now she is in the doghouse for all her good intentions One look at her and you know she is a good kitty. And like all kitties she knows how to decorate herself in the best way- she looks adorable in all that blue and white

That is the nature of Kittens , that they are like children in not always choosing the right time to choose to be your Friend
    I am slowly getting used to Josephine Spunkette of Many Names running in my path, and lying where I would like to sit.
    We are praying that Remy has redeemed herself , after all Remy is an Owesome Orangie!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

She looks innocent but I tell mine ALL the time they have to stay out from under my feet!! (they don't listen)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Trips - falls - mishaps

I try to keep my cats from tripping me, all the time. I hate it in the kitchen the most. I start yelling at them as I begin to take the hot pan from the stove....knowing that they think the food just might be for them, even though they don't get people food and knowing they will trip me if given the chance. Now I have a dog thrown into the mix. Nice. She usually herds the cats OUT of the kitchen (so they don't get a chance to eat any falling food)...which sort of helps me out, to a degree!

As I get older, and less agile I fear that I will break another limb if I trip and fall. You can't be too careful.

I bet Remy is very sorry for having created such havoc in the household. Remy was probably trying to welcome everyone home but picked the wrong time to do so.

Please forgive Remy. Such a sweet and innocent face you have, Remy!

P. S. Remy, I thought all orange cats were males! Congrats for being one of the few orange girls around.

When you have cats, they will trip you. It's just part of cat ownership. I have never fallen but have come very close. I just take precautions when I am walking through the house and any or all of my three boys are awake. I think it's a sport with them.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi Remy,
    You really need to be careful around your hoomins, they're not quite as flexible as we are. For some reason, our hoomins think we're trying to make them fall but they don't understand that we just want to give them lovies by being close to them. All anyone has to do is look at your picture to know that you're innocent.

Here's what you do. Tell your Pawpie you're sorry and meant him no harm. Then be generous with the purrs, headbumpies, and kitty kisses. Don't forget to be snuggly too. That should get you out of trouble.

Let me know how this works out for you. If the situation does not improve, call me on my cell phone.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer
    Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Furry Tripline: What a cat makes himself into when you have an armload of stuff *example, lying in the middle of the walkway while you're carrying in groceries*
    Sweet Remy! Tell your pawpie you were demonstrating your furry trip line skills You are beautiful and I do hope there was something yummy for you in the grocery bags! My kitty is very good at being a furry trip line. I find myself saying "Scuse you, please" a lot. She doesn't always listen-- but she's a cat
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678