Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denali

Denali

You CAN'T eat string, it could get all wound up in your intestines and kill you, you nut! Although if you lived this long, you must be doing it right. Eat cat food instead, ok? Much safer for you. You be a good boy, and happy COTD to you.

Hi Denali, you do look like the perfect gentleman, and a handsome one at that. You have such pretty copper eyes too. Please, please try to limit yourself to 'string'cheese if you must eat string. That might not be the best for you but at least it won't get you all 'knotted' up inside. Have a Happy COTD Denali!

Dear Big Denali, we pray that you were not too scred by the Tropical Storm that hit the East Coast of Catada this last weekend, and that you were safe and sound with your family and all of your Brother Cats!!!

You are a Purrfect Example of the many Fine Cats and Dogs , at twoo years old who are available at a shelter near you, and that you dont need look only for Kittens and puppies!!!
    Denali could well be the Poster Cat for adopting Cats you are mature as well.

We Found Cats , most of whom were mature Cats senda Loving Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Fellow Canadian Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Big Daddy Cat of the Day Delightful Denali ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Denali, You are one handsome boy! I enjoyed reading about you except for the string part. You sound as if you are 100% CAT lol and that you love your humans and have a great family. I hope many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Blog Entries

Denali

Denali is such a fine lookin' guy and sounds like great company. I was so pleased to see Denali's fine self as COTD today. Have a great day and lay off the string dude. Peace and love

Dear handsome Denali! How nice you look in your tuxedo! Snuggling with your people, enjoying a nap or two and keeping tabs on your family-- you are a busy guy! Happy Cat o f the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Kitteh has a faceplant!

(I believe that's the technical term for what you do when you're sound asleep!)

Such a gorgeous tuxedo boy! Just wanted to reach over my screen and give you a nice head scratch, that's how much I'd like to meet you! I seldom chime in but was so taken by your handsomeness that I just had to say hi! Enjoy your day of recognition with treats, and like the others said, stay away from the string!
    CatFan

Dear Denali,
    You are absolutely a beautiful cat and obviously very smart. I’m sure you are a joy to your human parents. Please be careful with what you eat. When my cat Jack was about 1 year old he had surgery to remove a leather shoe tassel that he swallowed. No more tassels at my house!
    Enjoy your special day!

Denali what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denali, I wouldn't refer to you as a senior cat at all - middle aged, maybe, but we've had cats who lived to be 22, so you just relax and enjoy your life. Eating strings is probably not the best thing for you, however...could cause major probs. We do hope you live a long, wonderful, spoiled life - you are a most handsome Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

String and things...

I am glad to see that others have commented on the dangers of eating string. It is very often a fatal mistake - http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...mbination.html - a ball of wall and a cat should never be left alone together either.

Also, I thought my cat was just simply catarwhauling but it turns out that can be a symptom of thyroid problems, especially in older cats, so you may want to run a bloodtest.

Stay safe.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hello Denali,

My, you are soooo handsome big fella. I've read your bio and
    I just know that you & I would get along just fine. You sound like a very
    interesting character. I think you should reserve the "turning your back"
    trick only for the most serious offences sweetie. You might hurt your
    human mom's feelings. Congratulations on being our very special
    CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Denali

What a handsome kitty! I love his big amber eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Denali!

Eating string? And still here at 14 years of age? A miracle!
    Denali - you are a handsome tuxedo guy! The resident tuxedo here - 30lb, 11 year-old Crunch - says hello!
    I hope that you enjoyed your COTD status!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on stool.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	142.1 KB 
ID:	47594   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatman crunch eating.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	47595  

Hi Denai! I'm sorry to have missed your big day, but just couldn't resist squeezing in one more fawning post of congratulations! What a big, handsome boy you are, Denali! I can hardly believe you're 14 years young! You may be a seasoned citizen, but it's clear you still have the spunk and spirit, and the looks, of a kid half your age! How lucky your family(both the human and furry members) has been, having known your love and joyful companionship these many years; having you rule the roost so lovingly...with a velvet paw, as they say!
    Well, I hope you and your family enjoyed a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, and here's to many more years of shared love and companionship for you and your wonderful family!
    Love and hugs to you, precious Denali!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~