Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's been a long long while...

It's been a long long while...

I have been so busy, I hardly have to time get over here! I'm currently going through Karen Pryor Academy. I have my first workshop this weekend. Doc is my student dog. He's doing so well. I have to train the gerbils too... that was a slow slow process in the beginning but she has successfully learned sit pretty, and I have shaped her to go through the tunnel.

I just wanted to pop in and show a video of the end process of me shaping Doc to get in a box and lay down. he's such a cutie.

http://youtu.be/H7GINMxwNLs

Also, I've started my own little business of collar/leash making, and I am so happy to show the beautiful picture of Delta and Doc in their lovely sock monkey leash/collars. Lol I LOVE SOCK MONKEYS!!! HAHA

Oh and Delta LOVES lure coursing, and she got to do it the other day. Here's the video. I love all the commentary. Lol

http://youtu.be/oQEANF1tFqc

Delta turned 2 years old on Aug. 14 and Doc will be 1 on Sept. 2. My babies are getting so old!
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Naw, that's not old! Good to see your pretty dogs, what nice models they make for you! Hey, maybe you would have some tips for Charlie's pittie puppy up in Dog Behavior?
    I've Been Frosted

Oh good to see your puppers again. They are such beautiful dogs. Enjoyed the videos too. You have been busy! The collars and leashes are very nice.

Delta and Doc are so adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Monica! Hello Delta, Hiya Doc!

I'll have to watch the vids later. Nice sock monkey gear!

Those collars are very cool And man does lure coursing look fun for the dog. I always wanted to try that with my old dog Tiki but sadly we never got the chance.

Great videos! And I love the photo. They're adorable. I really love their collars! Do you have a website or anything were you sell them?

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Such cute collars . And I am falling in love with those gorgeous dogs..
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory

Hi, Delta and Doc! I like your new collars lots! (((HUGS)))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks guys. :-D They're wonderful and I couldn't ask for better dogs. People were amazed to see how well behaved Doc was for being one and intact. LOL!!!

I have a facebook page at the moment, SPOTless Designs... and I will eventually make up a webpage... hopefully to go along with my training webpage ;-) LOL

They are sooo beautiful, as always. So cute how Doc sits in the box and puts his head on the edge. And that must really tire Delta out! Looks like a lot of fun!

You made those collars? I love them! Are they those martingle (sp?) type? I love how Delta's ring and clip is pink. I'd be interested in getting one for Springen, once your website is up! He slips out of his collars sometimes with his big muscley neck.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

So good to see the spotties! Doc has grown into such a handsome boy, and Delta is as beautiful as ever too.

Those collars are precious! I might have to look into getting one for a certain Pomeranian .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Doc is SO big now!! Such beautiful, regal lookin' dogs, I love the picture. Very cute collars too, it's great to hear from you and the spotties!!

Wow, Delta is already TWO?? I remember when you first came here and she was a puppy! Mikey will be 4 September 29th, which is crazy too me. September 27th is his 2nd gotcha day too!

Wow, I cannot believe Mikey is going to be four >.> Crazy how time flies!

Yep, they are martingales. I have a picture of two boxers in some martis I made for them. It's on the facebook page if you want to check it out. You should be able to see it without a facebook page for yourself

http://www.facebook.com/SPOTlessDesigns

Quote Originally Posted by MonicanHonda View Post
    Wow, I cannot believe Mikey is going to be four >.> Crazy how time flies!

Yep, they are martingales. I have a picture of two boxers in some martis I made for them. It's on the facebook page if you want to check it out. You should be able to see it without a facebook page for yourself

http://www.facebook.com/SPOTlessDesigns
    Wow! I love these! I want one for all three of mine! lol

How much do you charge?

I bet my brother would like the camo one for Springen. He was in the Marines.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*