Thread: Lovely Star's Best

Lovely Star's Best

What a lovely horse you are! I wish I could pat you and give you loads of hugs! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day! I love your face!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Greetings Star's Best! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful girl! What a magnificent horse you are, simply gorgeous, and what a terrific team you and your lovely rider and human make! You truly found your forever human in her, and what a wonderful best friend she has in you! It's heartbreaking, sickening to think that a human could abuse a creature as beautiful, as loving and giving as you! But thankfully those horrible days are but a distant memory, and now, finally, your true inner spirit can shine! How far you've come, Star! Your ability to bounce back, to learn to trust and love again (not to mention your successes in the show ring) is nothing short of amazing, and an inspiration to us all; you truly ARE the "best!" Happy stories such as yours are what the best of Pet of the Day is all about, Star, and we're honored to have the opportunity to pay tribute to you and all that you mean to your person, to all who have the pleasure of knowing you (especially the kids)!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Star! Wishing for you and your person a very special day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years of shared love, trust, and companionship! Love and big hug to you, beautiful Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Star's Best what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you. You and your guardian make a great team. I bet there will be lots more ribbons in your future. I'm so glad you have a wonderful home and loving family now.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star's Best

What a beautiful horse! I'm so glad she has a loving home now. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today.

-K.