Thread: Fancy my best friend, 3 weeks ago today

Unhappy Fancy my best friend, 3 weeks ago today

My beloved cat & my best friend who I don't even know where to begin talking about, passed away 3 weeks ago today. I am not used to not having her around with me, she was my baby. Fancy was diagnosed in 2009 when getting her teeth cleaned with Renal Failure & the vet said she didn't have long.
    With the help of B Vitamin complex & some pills everyday, I helped her live almost 2 years after being diagnosed.

She was my alarm clock, my best friend, my baby. Now there literally is no reason for me to get out of bed {I do get out of bed lol}

Fancy had this toy mouse that was her baby and she would carry it around & make a sound like I'm assuming all cats will do with a real dead animal. She would even drop it off to me & of course I'd reward her for bringing me her baby.

Fancy didn't have the two important teeth to hold in her tongue so she held it out. lol.

I even wrote a short story that I hope I can attach here. When anyone has the time, please read it. I can't upload it as an attchment but I guess I will copy / paste it later. (??)

I am so very sorry. Fancy is very beautiful, and clearly you and she have shared a great love, which continues and will never end. Rest in peace, Fancy.

Fancy is with you always in spirit. She is healthy and active again now at the Rainbow Bridge, where she awaits the grand reunion.. One Fine Day..

Peace and comfort to you. God bless.

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~,
    Pat (and cats)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It's so tough to lose them. I know the feeling of emptiness and grief. It does get better, though. One day another furbaby will steal your heart and need the love you have to give.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Red face

thanks everyone. It means a lot. I have no.... reason, anymore. I have no schedule. Believe me, when I woke up Fancy always, always came first.

Now... nothings first. I've been ill since her passing too.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it can be to without your beloved cat. I don't know if you know about Rainbow Bridge but this is where all pets go when they pass and then they're able to run and play again. Here's a link about it: http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html. Maybe in time you'll be able to adopt another cat to love. RIP sweet Fancy. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

What a Great Cat Fancy is, and now he is an Awesome Angel in Paradise.
    On his shoulders are Wings of Silver and Gold, and on his head a Halo of Diamonds.
    He will have found a job as an Awesome Angel that he is suited to maybe as a greeter at the Gates Of the Rainbow Bridge greeting All of Our Awesome Pet and Human Pet Lover Angels.
    We love Fancy's Videos, and we know that one day as we walk up that Rainbow Bridge Fancy will be there to greet and love us.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

So sorry for your loss. It is good that you are posting and sharing pics. It will help with the grieving process. She will always be with you in your heart. Hopefully you can at some point get another kitty to fill the void left by her passing.

I know exactly how you feel about losing fancy. I lost my beloved soul mate Jack three years ago now. It took me a long long time to accept he was gone. The most important advice I can give you is to let it take it's time. It won't heal or go quickly. It takes a period of adapting, grieving and soul searching. Just let yourself go through these emotions, as they are all the natural feelings we have when we lost someone we love. You obviously had a strong bond with each other as can be seen in the photographs. Again I was the same with Jack.
    Just letting yourself go through the natural process is the best way even though it seems unbearable.
    The first thing I did was buy a notebook and started writing 'letters to Jack' so it was like a diary, but I was writing to him about how I felt. That helped a lot. I also bought a scrapbook and made an album of all my favourite pictures, and had quotes and backing papers etc and made a lovely book that I get out to look at every now and then.
    I also read some books including a really good one called 'coping with pet loss' from amazon.
    Lastly I got a tattoo of a paw print and jack's name on my foot. The only tattoo I have. It was my lasting tribute to him and It will be with me forever.

I hope that helped....xx
    Kate

Fancysmomma,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's funny how they imbed themselves in our hearts and when they leave, there's this big hole to fill.

Monday will be 2 years since my RB Mollie Rose went to the Bridge. She was my "spoon" kitty. When I was ready to go to bed, Rosie would hop up and lay down next to me, where we'd fall asleep "spooning". Falling asleep to her thunderous purr and her special scent are what I miss most of all.

Never forget the wonderful memories you and Fancy shared.

RIP beautiful girl!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I'm so lonely... its so different without my best friend, my sidekick