Thread: Cyrus

Cyrus

Well Cyrus, you are lucky to have had such a wonderful life. I truly enjoyed reading your story. It made me cry!

My very first kitty was a Siamese mix, looking much like you. Her name was Sabrina, and she lived to be 21. She, too, went to Rainbow Bridge. I hope you run in to her someday. You could be twins. She is much older than you though, but up there, age doesn't matter!

I congratulate you for being The Cat of The Day Today. I bet your purrents are very proud to have your name and photo displayed today.

Rest in Peace sweet Cyrus. You were loved dearly....and YOU loved dearly too!

Oh, Cyrus, it sounds like you had a lovely life on earth. What a beautiful tribute! I was very moved.

Play well at the Bridge, sweet Cyrus, and I hope there is a COTD party going on there!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Beautiful Cyrus. Have a Happy CotD in the land beyond the Rainbow Bridge. You had a great life with your human parents. I know your mom knows you loved her very much.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Cyrus, just remember how lucky your Mom was to have your sweet, wonderful fluffybuggim self for all those many years! I thoroughly enjoyed your auto-bio ~ RIP little one

Sweet Cyrus

A special heartwarming tribute for a special never-to-be-forgotten pussycat. I am sure most, if not all, of us here on COTD understand how incredibly sad Cyrus' mom is since losing her beautiful kitty. Every tear we cry is a tribute to our beloved departed furry buddy. Know that, as impossible as it is to believe, the pain will get softer, although the tears will never dry up completely (your tribute touched me so much and reminded me of losing my sweet Beyli to CRF on January 1, 2009 so I admit to crying with you). Take care of yourselves, as Cyrus would want, and comfort yourself with the fact that we will see them again one day. And in the meantime I know they want us to give other kitties and puppy dogs the loving care we gave them.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Blog Entries

Cyrus

I shed tears for your loss as well 20 wonderful years with such a beautiful little soul that was so very loved is priceless Cyrus should definately be Cat of the day today and honored for her excellence and loving, sweet profound ways What a great tribute to magnificent, perfect Cyrus. Do something nice for yourself today mom Peace and love

Cyrus, beautiful angel girl. Thanks so much for writing to us from the Rainbow Bridge, giving us the opportunity to meet you, and pay tribute to the very, VERY special kitty that you were, the fur angel that you are; to honor all that you mean to your Mommy. Like so many others today I couldn't get through your very moving autobio. without reaching for the tissues. I'm so sorry you had to leave your Mommy for the Rainbow Bridge, Cyrus. Twenty years is indeed a long life, and yours was one so very blessed, so rich with love. But still, our time with our furkids is never long enough. And though, as your Mommy says, some time in the distant future you and she will be together again, her heart still aches for her beloved boy! So until that happy day of reunion, send down an extra helping of love to your Mommy each day, to comfort her! And no doubt seeing you being honored here today will put a big smile on her face...I hope so!
    Enjoy your big day at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart; celebrating your much deserved day of honor, partying with all of our beloved furangels! I'm sure they'll be throwing you quite the bash!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Cyrus, and to your dear Mommy, a BIG hug.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You certainly had a great life! RIP Cyrus.. your milk moustasche

Darling girl Cyrus, I am so glad I got to read about what a great home
    you had and how very much you were treasured by your human momma.
    you certainly deserve to be honored as our special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cyrus!

What a touching loving story...if any kitty belongs over the Rainbow Bridge, it's you, Cyrus. May you have COTD everyday there!

Sleep softly, dear Cyrus...
    Nine is Fine!!

Cyrus

Wow, what a gorgeous kitty! Thank you for sharing her story with us.

-K.

Cyrus' mom

Thank you all for your response to my COTD today, Cyrus! I love this site, but am not very smart when it comes to computers, so have had problems figuring out how things work on here. After reading about all the awful things that are happening around the world on here everyday, it is such a relief to come on this site and read what people have to say about the animals that make their lives worth getting up in the morning for!

(To lizbud in Indianapolis, I hope Sarah Palin decides to run... so many people really hate her, for no reason other than she is just out there trying to tell the truth about things and get us all back on track. I am not sure she can win, but it would be great if she does run.)

What a Great Senior Kittyzen you are Cyrus , and we know taht you will have a job as a Mentor and Granpa Angel to all the young Animal Angels to who you will give the benefit of a life, so long lived and well sent.

You are such a Wonder Cat, and a Cat who is such a Big Purrfect Cat.
    It is no wonder that your Meowmie is so upset , but you know with your Wings of Silver and Gold and Your Halo of Diaminds that you will be together in Paradise.
    One Fine Day

Michael , Princess and Smokey Our Eldest Cat Angels are sending Our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Eternal Friend and Our Senioe Awesome Angel ^^ Cosmic Cyrus ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS