Thread: Gentle Ginger

Gentle Ginger

Salu Ginger, ton nom doit etre très exotique pour Clermont-Ferrand.
    You are a very charming orange boy and we are glad to have you here as our famous Cat of the Day
    Enjoy your garden and get yourself some celebration treats today.

Ginger

You have such gorgeous stripes; I noticed that rightt away, and you orange guys always have the best personalities, too. Please be careful outside, we don't want you to get hurt or lost; would you consider just being an inside boy instead? Happy COTD

Quel Un Grand Orange Chat from La Belle France.
    You are such an Owesome Orangie with Tiger Stripes and waht a good life you have, being an indoor/outdoor life, with accesss to the great outdoors.

We just love that photo of you , with your happy face, enjoying your treat.
    Maybe one day, we will come and bring take out and toys!!!

Michael and Miqulito of The Owesome Orange Angels Army send thier Orangest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Orange Cat ^^ and Our Newest Chat De La Jour Great Orange Ginger ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bonjour, Ginger! I have a very soft spot in my heart for orange kitties and you are most handsome! I love when your person says, "I live in his house but I pay the rent"... that is exactly how it works at my house too! Please be careful on your outdoor wanderings, for I would not want anything to happen to such a wonderful guy. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Ginger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ginger

As noted above, orange males usually have great personalities. And Ginger has 'les plus beaux yeux.'
    amdla
    amdla

Is that a little milk beard Im seeing? Have a great day..Gentle Ginger!

Bonjour Ginger! What a gorgeous boy you are, and with two white toes. Of course you have taken over the house, just like my orange Fister. Have lots of fun today and get the extra treats you deserve. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being out Cat of the Day, Ginger!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ginger what a handsome fellow you are!!!

Yep, give an orangie and inch and he'll take over your heart and home. There is just something special about orangies.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Ginger

Ginger is indeed a most exquisit Cat of the Day They certainly do not come any finer than our spectacular superstar Ginger!! Peace and love Have a great weekend

So handsome

Ginger is so handsome! I loved reading his biography and how he lets you stay in his house since you pay the rent. I understand completely.

Hello beautiful boy. Ginger is a fine name for you as it so nicely
    describes your beautiful coloring. I loved reading your sweet story. I am
    so glad you decided to stay with your lucky people. You look so happy there.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Ginger! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a handsome "ginger man" you are! Your close up is stunning, totally swoon worthy! (Love that little touch of milk on your mouth!) I laughed so hard reading how you allow your humans to share your home with them (while they pay the rent)! lol That's an orangie for you; always in charge! What a lucky day that was, the day you wandered into your family's yard and life, selecting them for your very own! Ah yes, life is good, for you and your humans both!
    Love and hugs to you on your big day of honor, precious Ginger! I hope you enjoyed a very happy day of pamering, being treated to all your heart desires...you sure deserve it!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bonjour Ginger, quels yeux captivants tu as! Tu es aussi très beau! Je te fais plein de calinous

I hope you had some extra treats today, for being Cat of the Day!

Ginger

What a beautiful orange tabby! I love those little white toes on his back feet. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Ginger the Great!

Wow - you are a very pretty boy, Ginger!
    I think it is cool that you scope out your territory via the roof! Just be careful when outside though!
    I can tell that you enjoy COTD everyday!