Thread: Clover pictures and video

Clover pictures and video

I took a couple pictures today. She's getting so big! I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad about this.

Her eyes are slowly changing to a more yellow color

Here is a video of her first bath when we first got her. She was a little scared but she smelled really bad and needed it Poor girly.

http://youtu.be/KM_8sPBhB3w

She started puppy classes on Monday as well. She did well, I thought. She already knows sit, down and wait. (which is what we worked on) She did well for ignoring the other puppies as we worked with her. For the most part They had puppy free play at the end which she loved. Though one of the bigger pups was way to hyper and was all over her and had her pinned to the ground. I was very worried and unhappy with this pup, so I asked the instructor. She said Clover wasn't whimpering or trying to get away so she was ok. I just worry about her I guess

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Gosh, she is so beautiful! Her eyes reflect the green of the grass.
    Of course you worry about your baby. That's normal.
    I'm very excited to watch this lovely lady grow up.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

She is a beauty. Not surprising her eyes are starting to change they usually do change.
    Honestly the owner of the pushy pup should have removed the dog from Clover, just because she wasn't whimpering or trying to get away didn't mean it should have been allowed to happen.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Gosh, she is so beautiful! Her eyes reflect the green of the grass.
    Almost everyone who stops to pat her when I walk her comments about her eye color. They all say they've never seen a Lab with green eyes. I tell them they change as they get old that's probably why they've never seen it

What great pics. Love the one of her with her head cocked and the one further down she looks like she is about to do a "woof". It would be so cool if her eyes did not change color.

She didn't seem to mind the bath until toward the end. She will get used to it and be more calm. Something I always did with Casey, I would lay a towel down in the bath tub so she felt more secure with her footing and didn't slide around.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    She didn't seem to mind the bath until toward the end. She will get used to it and be more calm. Something I always did with Casey, I would lay a towel down in the bath tub so she felt more secure with her footing and didn't slide around.
    That's a good idea! Not sure why I didn't think of that! lol Thanks

She is just beautiful!!! Poor girl in the bath One thing that helps is getting a bath mat so she doesn't feel like she's going to slip.

I think I might've posted before about my bf's families pittie, but she's the same color as Clover and had green eyes just like her, and her eyes turned an amber color. Still very beautiful!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I was going to say her green eyes go well with her yellow coloring and the green grass - Cindy beat me to it!

Those a wonderful photos, I thought, "You can see she is a Lab, that nose is constantly in the air or on the ground, working for a scent!"

Then I go to the vid and wow, she HAS grown! Look at how small she was in that video! Sweet baby, it is good you are getting her used to baths now, will make things so much easier as she grows. Especially if she starts swimming w/ you, as you want her to! Yes a towel or bath mat under foot helps. Who ever that was giving the bath was SO gentle with her! Well Done!

I want to reach through the monitor to pet her, because she is just so adorable and precious!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I was going to say her green eyes go well with her yellow coloring and the green grass - Cindy beat me to it!

Those a wonderful photos, I thought, "You can see she is a Lab, that nose is constantly in the air or on the ground, working for a scent!"

Then I go to the vid and wow, she HAS grown! Look at how small she was in that video! Sweet baby, it is good you are getting her used to baths now, will make things so much easier as she grows. Especially if she starts swimming w/ you, as you want her to! Yes a towel or bath mat under foot helps. Who ever that was giving the bath was SO gentle with her! Well Done!
    Thank you! I was bathing her, I was worried because she was so small and I didn't want to scare her any more then she was

She's had a couple baths since hoping she'll get used to it more. I'm wondering though if that's why she doesn't like water now. So I've been holding off on baths til she (hopefully) starts to swim.

Quote Originally Posted by Sowa View Post
    She's had a couple baths since hoping she'll get used to it more. I'm wondering though if that's why she doesn't like water now. So I've been holding off on baths til she (hopefully) starts to swim.
    Springen HATED water (as most typical boxers) up until a few months ago. He still doesn't like to go where he can't touch, but chasing sticks into the lake he LOVES! Lots of good experiences as a puppy will make her a confident dog around water and many other things! A little fear is a normal thing for her right now.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

12. Oh goodness shes so cute
    i see loads of personality in her already

Clover is so darn cute! Not sure I want her to grow up either!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

She's so adorable. I enjoyed watching the video too. What a cute widdle puppy. I still think that she has very beautiful eyes too.