Help!!Iv got one Agressive Shepherd......He is mean to my poor ole Choo Choo(BC).......SHe was layin at the pin gate today wi'll i was doing ranch yard work whinning while Sport my GSD was biting her and pulling her by the ears and tails.....So i went and got some water in my flower pail and threw it at Sport well it hit the side of the pail and came back and drenched me with water.......it was cold and fortantly though Sport got the idea and ran to the porch......normally Chewy fights back........but now the poor girl is given up...i dont allow them to fight,so Chewy wont fight back now because she always gets into trouble when she does.......but Sport on the other hand is hard headed(yes that was mean)and wont quit.......my dad said SHOCK COLLAR!! and i hate thoses but now Shock Collar doent seem like a bad idea...if it dosent Stop ,Sock Collars cumin out.....and if it dosnet stop after that we are going to have to do........well thats where i need help....im looking for a job at the moment so that i can get money to get into classes and buy things...food,bedding,and houses,cat litter, and toys for my critters........so that my mom&dad dont have to buy all this stuff for MY critters of which i should be paying for.....they havent said this but I would like to really help out by buying things for them.......any ways back to the subject does any one have any ideas on stopping Sport?!

Thanks
Kay

FcR