Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: david in rememebrance august 12 - 2011

Blog Entries

david in remembrance august 12 - 2011

david cyrus senior fireball special was cat of the day july 31-2005. he passed away friday 8-12-2011 he was about 18 years old. you may look him up on cat of the day for 7-31-2005 as king david.. buttons has ascended to the throne. our other two kitties buttons and salmon are shedding tears and making little crying sounds since they now know king david wont be come back. he is missed by everyone who met david or knew of him. the pix to the right i took of him about an hour before he left the earth to the rainbow bridge.. dear david we love you.. pat n diane , everett wa. 20110815.1543
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cotd.JPG 
Views:	184 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	47530   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0848.JPG 
Views:	219 
Size:	967.4 KB 
ID:	47531  
    Last edited by issop; 07-02-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Rest in peace, handsome boy!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, what a beautiful, beloved cat you are, King David!

Rest in peace, happy and whole again at the Rainbow Bridge, dear boy.

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so sorry for your loss. He sure was a very handsome orangie. RIP sweet boy.

I am so sorry for your loss. David was as beautiful in spirit as he was in form. Play hard at the Bridge, David.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Rest in peace dear David! You are missed!

And now King David , an integral part of the Awesome Angels is on Deli Patrol, choosing jsut the right Deli for Our Awesome Angels to visit , making sure taht All Animals have something good to eat.
    I am sure that King David will have a place where all of his Friends and Family have have a Great Breakfast and Lunch.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

RIP, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a very special cat, and quite a survivor. You gave him a wonderful home and many wonderful healthy years.

Blog Entries

pix of david

hello cat of the day viewers.
    david pix
    i took a pix of david and resized it to make almost a life size pix of david on the computer screen.. its been several months since we lost david. he went to a place where there are no tears nor sadness and is with all the other kitties that gone before him and waits for those he was with and loved him while he was on the earth. we miss david kitty and we are healing form the loss of a love of our dear pet david. we got a new siamese snowshoe kitty from the everett animal shelter on a free cat day. his name is chico. he has no front claws(sad) so he can not go outside.. he is a good kitty.. he made himself at home the second he come home and we have two other cats and no fights. all kitties get along with each other. thanks and have a nice day.. pat n diane 20111104.0810
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dear Pat and Diane, continued sympathy to you on the loss last summer of your beloved David. Thank you so much for honoring his memory by adopting another shelter kitty. May you and Chico share many years of love with you.

God bless,
    Pat and my 7 cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

to help get over david we adapted peaches(new)

we had a peaches that died several years ago.. she was cat of the day.. anyhow when david passed away in august 12 - 2011 i wanted to get another orange kitty and name him david 3 .. about a month ago i found a orange kitty about 5 month old and we took him in.. he just happened to be named peaches so instead of changing his name to david we left it peaches.. he is so playfull he helps us get over the loss of king david.. he chases the laser light everywhere and and sleeps with us at night.. the little orange peaches lifts our spirit when we think about and miss david. he actually helps wipe away the tears we shed for our david when we think of him.. we have four kitties buttons a gray tabbie who was born here, chico whom we adapted from the animal shelter a siamese snowshoe, (no front claws), salmon a black 25th anniversary kittie, and the new peaches we adapted a orange kittie. we miss david and cant bring him back but other other cats help with us getting over our loss of king david.. dear david we will miss you forevere and our kitties help take away the pain of you leaving us for rainbow land where you are waitng for us to join you.. thank you dear david for being the best kitty we ever had and as the mayor says about you the new peaches you got big paws to fill and you do a good job.. i show pix of original peaches and the new peaches .. we love orange cats and with new peaches we have a orange cat and i suppose that help getover you dear king david. go in peace. the cat on the left is peache cotd 20090528. and the peaches on the right is the new peaches 20120301.0716
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peaches.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	52857   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peaches (2).JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	52858  

David lived many many more years than he would have if you had not taken him in - he had a whole new loving life with you!

If you wish to post in Cat General, we would love to meet all your kitties. We PTrs love photos!

That your cats accept new ones so well shows how much love they have from you.

I look forward to meeting your cat family!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries

thank you karen

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Rest in peace, handsome boy!

my avatar is thank you to karen who fixed the pix of bappi for me when bappi was cotd may 8 2011 .. karen was kind enough to fix the pix to remove the yellow eye and make them normal looking without the nameplate.... .. also thanks to karen for her support when david passed in aug last year.. and thank you everybody again for your support of david in this thread of thoughts also of bappi's passing

Blog Entries

when i feel sad about david

i sing a song in my heart to mr david like when he was on the earth.. i love mr david, i love mr david i love mr david good mr david sweet mr david .. david is a good kitty david is a good kitty.. goood mr david i love mr daid david is a sweet kitty..... it cheers me up when i think about his passing and the david song i sing to him when he was on the earth david is a pretty kitty i love mr david sweet mr david i love mr daivid... diane sometime joins in when i sing the david song.. i felt sad this morning so i sing to mr david he is a special kitty great mr david i love mr david.. ok enouigh of that he is a nice pix of our david the great.. we love you always and forever.. i show diane the david post here and she said my beautiful baby our sweet dear david..AAAAWWWWWW..i just felt like posting this morning so i did david .. we love you.. when i die we will see you again same with diane.. we really love you and miss you .. we miss you dear david.. we love you in our hearts.. i know you are waiting for us to come home to be with you.. pat n diane 20120512.0751