Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: david in rememebrance august 12 - 2011

I know that David just LOVES that you are singing to him, and he is singing right along with you!

God bless, and love to you all.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

sing along with david

last year when i knew david was going to die soon so i took my camera and maybe took 1000 pix of david and saved them all. when i sing with david, me and diane together sing david cyrus senior fireball special, david cyrus senior fireball special, he's a special orange cat.. over and over and over to him i today after his passing go around the home and then start to sing i love mr david swet mr david special mr david .. and diane does the same.. i may pour a cup of coffee and then sing great mr david song to myself and diane chimes in.. sing along with david is a pastime we do in his honour.. in the last year of his life we kept him inside and he would want out so bad that during his last month we put a harness and leash on him so he wouldnt wonder off and die away fro home. he would go around our fenced yard and enjoy the summer days.. i would take hime out 3-4 time a day everyday so he could do his things and then come back in.. in the last week on august he was getting very feeble so i kept him inside.. his wish was to go outside one last time before he passed awy and we gave him his wish by letting him out on a leash one last time.. one august 12 2011 he owuld eat and he would growl .. he knew him time had come so i took him to the vet one last time where he passed away peacefully to the rainbow bridge. yes when i sing to david i can hear him singing with me.. i shed a tear and go on.. i love you mr david your the worlds greatest kitty that ever lived.. now that you home with the rainbow salmon is queen and buttons is king kitty just like your son that someone stole in 6-2-2002 and when we saw you on the porch that one day chasing a female and wounded we coxed you into the house where we fed you a piece of ham then you went back out and then come in again to be fed a few hours later.. then you decided to stay with us. and we knew that you were the father of the david david that was stolen.. your son who is original david was born with salmon on jusly 19-1999 and when he went missing i never gave up looking for him and and as long as salmon is alive i continue to look for your son. that is why your so special mr david the world greatest orange cat.. thank you for blessing our lives those 8 years you lived with and we will never forget you or your son.. rest in peace dear beautiful david.. thank you for your love. pat n diane........ david cyrus senior fireball special.. your a special orange cat 201205170721
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries

david is eating

this pix of david cyrus senior fireball special was taking in june 2011.. i put a harness on him so he could go outside. his last wish was to go outside and be in the yard before he passed to rainbow bridge.. i didnt want him running off and get lost or go off and die. so i put the harness on him and walked in the yard several times everyday for about a month then in august i took off the harness and kept him inside. he knew he was an old kitty and just wanted to be outside before he died. he got his wish.. now glorious david is at the rainbow bridge all well healthy and happy but one thing is he missing is the cartakers pat n diane who love him with all there heart.. are still upon the earth. missing him but we know he is ok but the loss of david is still there.... david had a good long life and we helped him enjoy it to the fullest while he cat pawed upon the grass of the earth home with us giving him the best years of his life after we took him in many years ago about april 2003 we adapted him into our lives to love and be with.. i pray for david and pray for our loss of david.. we love you dear david.. live long and be at peace what ever you concieve it to be.. 20120629.2138 i love david . i wish he didnt have to die
    Last edited by issop; 06-30-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Blog Entries

2011-2012 august 12

david has been at the rainbow bridge for a year now.. i really miss him and his greatness on the earth life he had with us.. i just wanted to remember david so i put up a pix of him sitting in his favorite chair this pix is may 2011 where he was sitiing.. dear david the great king.. we love you always and forever. we miss your greatness.... please be ok at the bridge and take care of the other kitties at the rainbow bridge.. love pat n diane.. 20120816.0700

RIP Sweet David

Oh what a sweet and handsome boy he was! I just know he and Rusty are the best of friends now since they both have gotten their wings!

Blog Entries

thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by SadButGrateful View Post
    Oh what a sweet and handsome boy he was! I just know he and Rusty are the best of friends now since they both have gotten their wings!
    thank you for your wishes of david with rusty.. you put up a rusty pix of hime getting his wings and i saved it to the computer. i looked at you rusty pix and he resembles out original david why has been missing ten years now with that big bushy tail.. thank you. pat n diane
    Last edited by issop; 08-22-2012 at 05:44 AM.

David with Rainbows

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	David from Pet Talk_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	54682

Here is the picture for which you asked me, Pat; I hope you like it and that it will bring you a bit of consolation.

Sharon

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

Blog Entries

mr david.. love it

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	David from Pet Talk_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	54682

Here is the picture for which you asked me, Pat; I hope you like it and that it will bring you a bit of consolation.

Sharon
    i got the rainbow pix you made of david.. it is so special thank you.. pat

Blog Entries

david kitty with diane

david left a year ago to rainbow bridge and just recently diane passed away and david is keeping diane comapny and showing the beuatiful mansion prepared for diane and the kitties.. buttons is there and from sadbutgratful her rusty is with diane with wings and all.. diane is like mother earth as she is at peace and takes care of the animals and keeps them company while some wait for the other to meet there beloved paet that have gone on.. please pray.. pat