Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me something lovely that your cat does

You made my day with your post about Maxx! I've been really worried about that handsome boy!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Creamsicle rests her head on my chest, then reaches up and touches my face w/her paw. A big "aaaaaw" is heard whenever anyone is around to see it.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Which to choose....I know!

When we're out in the garden on a 'romp', I'll stand at the top of the terraces, and say, "Where's my kitten? Where's my kitten? Where's my giiiiirrrrll?" Only after that last word, Pinot will turn to face me, wiggle her butt and come on a dead run toward me. She stops just in time to rub up against my leg and meow/purr, "Here I am, Mom!".
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Also, b/c Creamsicle is a CH girl, she can't go up and down stairs the way the other cats can. So she learned early on to bunny hop when going down. It's the funniest thing to watch from behind. She's got the speed, too. Nothing slows this girl down.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Fancy Couldn't Meow

Fancy would not be able to meow like a regular cat. She would open her mouth to meow but nothing would come out lol. Maybe a little "eh" "eh" .. kind of sound. It was so cute!!

Also she loved giving me kisses. And she knew her name so well, Fancy would come when I called her & trot over to me when I wanted her fast.

I used to have three little kittens in my garden. Their mother knew me so, she would rub herself against my legs. Well, the kittens were scared of me so, when their mother used to come, then they would come a little close to me. One Day the momma cat was sitting next to me, and one of the little kittens came real close to me, bit my toe a little and then suddenly realized it was close to me. After realizing it ran as fast as it could, to get away from me

There is a cat in our neighborhood and I WISH I COULD KEEP IT!!! I love it soo much, but, due to certain reasons..it can't be my pet well, at night I used to go to my sister's home. Her home is made in a way that when you enter through the gate, there is a tiled place where usually there is one car parked. Other than that, there are a couple of trees. In that place there is a door which leads to the inside of the house. At night the cat used to come and sit on the tiled area and wait for somebody to come outside. Well, whenever I went to her place, I WOULD ALWAYS WANT TO SEE THE CAT!! I went to it once and it was rubbing against my legs and I started to scratch its neck. It slowly sat down. And then, I had to go inside, so as I walking, it put its paw on my foot to tell me to stop. My aunt was sitting there and she was laughed a little at what the kitty did. So I had to stand there and wait for the kitty to move a bit far away so, that i can go inside I really want to see it again!!