Thread: Casey!

Casey!

What a little doll you are sweetie! I love all your pictures and you look adorable with the flower behind your ear.

Have a great day as Dog of the Day!

Hey Boy! Casey, You are so cute that I'd like to hug you :-). I'm sorry your original owner died but I'm so glad you were adopted by a caring person. No doubt you have a wonderful home. Enjoyed all your pics. I hope you and your family will have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a sweetie Casey. I had a dog named Casey many years ago. It seems you're very smart, using the computer.
    Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi cutie Casey! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What an adorable "scruffy pup" you are, Casey; simply irresistible and one beautiful blend of breeds! Your photo spread is at the same time adorable, painfully precious and heart warming; all of your pics have me smiling from ear to ear! I see you have mastered that laptop, hehe, and don't you look sweet sporting that pretty pink flower! But it's the stunning b&w photo of you with your new Mommy that brings a tear to my eye! I'm so very sorry you lost your first forever Daddy, but blessedly you found your way to such a wonderful forever Mommy, one who will love and cherish you forever, (in addition to securing your very own personalized wardrobe, your very own place in the BIG bed, your very own place at the dinner table and a built is fursis in darling Emily)! Life doesn't get much better than that!
    How well your family's decision to go the rescue route has been rewarded, having been blessed with the bestest best friend a man, or woman, could ever hope for! You truly are deserving of the title Dog of the Day, Casey; EVERY day!
    I hope you and your wonderful family, your humans and fursis Emily, are all enjoyng an extra special, fun and love filled day of celebration!
    Hugs and kisses to you precious Casey, Dog of the Day! Thanks for the BIG smiles!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Casey!

What a charming cute lil' guy you are, Casey!
    I'm so glad that you are in a loving home!
    Enjoy your DOTD, cutie!

Cuddley Casey

Casey is just adorable and it's easy to see how much he is loved and vice versa. He's very fortunate to have a wonderful person like you in his life! Enjoy your day, Casey!

Hi Casey,

You are quite the cutie pup. I am sorry that your first person
    died & left you alone, but it is so wonderful that another family found
    you. You look so happy now sweetie. Thank you for sharing pictures
    of your handsome self. Congratulations on being our very special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Casey

Casey is the cutest wee dude ever! So happy too see his wee self today Peace and love