Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Party Girl Phoebe

Party Girl Phoebe

Cutie Phoebe, you seem to be the kitty everyone would like to live with: you are a very pretty tuxie, you like to be with your humans, you even can be picked up and cuddled like a baby, you do friendly conversation all the time- it all sounds quite purrfect.
    We are certain there will be a party for you tonight and we all wish we were invited. Have a wonderful celebration, sweet girl

So cute with the catnip!

Phoebe, I love the photo of you enjoying the fresh catnip. My goodness you really ARE quite a party girl, aren't you!!??

Phoebe...

Dear Friend,
    Thank you so much for sharing your very sweet kitty Phoebe with us. I love "tuxedo kitties" (my daughter has two right now, both boys, Huggie and Cinco) and to make it even better, Phoebe has some unusual markings. She's a very pretty kittikens. I think she's wonderful and sounds like a really adorable kitty. Her pictures really show how she loves various kitty forts in which to hide and take cover.
    May Phoebe have a long, happy, healthy life with you, my friend. May the Lord bless you both, keeping you safe, healthy and blessed, in the Name of my Savior, Jesus.
    My love to all in Him,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, Kentucky
    USA

My Goodness PHoebe, you certainly have that Scrappy and Scrappy Two look down pat, with a cute little moustache like your Friend and Attorney at large Groucho.
    And you are such a party Cat, and it is wonderful taht you have your sister Rachel to paly with, and grow with as so amnyy of Our Found Cats no longer have a family.
    We are glad that you have family with you.

You are such a lively LittleCat, and we wonder if you are a small Cat who will never outgrow her kitten stage, and will always be as lively as you are furrrrever.!!!!

Mr Scrappy Angel and Scrappy Two love you and Racahel, and are sending a Terrific Tuxedo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW to Our Loving Sisters ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Friends and Cats of the Day Rachel ^^ and Phoebe ^^ who fight for their right to Parteeee!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Phoebe you look phabulous! I hear you are a real party girl, and such a pretty one at that. Somebody 'let the cat out of the bag' and I saw the picture. (after you finished your nap in there of course) I'm glad you hide from strangers, it's best to let your Peeps check them out first and then give you the high sign. Happy partying on your special COTD today Phoebe!

♥Hi Phoebe's! What a unique face painting/marking!

Biggest treasures always come in the smallest packages

What a sweet little baby girl you are, Phoebe! I wonder how much you weigh. You look so tiny. But you sure brightened my day today. May you always have lots of love and cuddles to reward you for the joy you bring to your people's lives and now, today, to all of ours!
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Sweet Phoebe! I agree with Cat Daddy-- you are phabulous! What a lovely coat you have! How dear that your humans screen visitors and tell you when it's okay to come out. I'd love to pet, snuggle and love on you! Happy Cat of the Day, Phoebe and your kitty-sister Rachel too !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Phoebe

Phoebe is adorable! I love her face and her pretty eyes and her name. Oh yeah and her fur. Right everything! Perfect kitty of the day Peace and love

Phoebe I don't think you could look sweeter if you tried!!!

What a treat to see your pictures and meet you today!!! How blessed your family is to have you sharing their lives. I hope you are getting spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phoebe, you are indeed a lovely little girl...playful and happy - it is obvious you are well loved! It was a pleasure reading your bio today...hope you continue to be a specal little girl - you are certainly a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at www.cathappy.net.

WE HAVE KITTENS - check them out at www.cathappy.net/mistykits.htm

Phoebe!

What an adorable cute girl you are, Phoebe! I can tell that you enjoy life to the fullest...!
    Enjoy your COTD status...from another Tuxie, Crunch!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on pillow stack.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	47509   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on sofa.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	47510  

Hello Phoebe, I am very happy to meet you & see all of those cute
    pictures of you sweet self. I would love to reach right through the
    screen with treats & ear scritches just for you. Congratulations on being
    our precious CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long & happy life with
    your loving family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations, Phoebe, to you and Rachel on being our Cats of the Day today!

What an utterly ADORABLE little tuxie girl you are!!! And such a sweetie too, from your purrent's delightful description of your personality and your favorite activities. We hope your purrson will join Pet Talk so we can see much more of you and your sister Rachel too.

One thing.. PLEASE don't sleep on the car's dashboard when you go for a drive! If Meowmie or Pawpie had to stop the car suddenly or got hit by another car, you could get thrown through the windshield or otherwise get badly smashed up. Please ride much more safely in your carrier, even though we agree it's nowhere near as much fun.

Greetings from your fellow tuxie Sydney and six cat roomies and our Meowmie Pat, just down the road from you in A-Square
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi precious Phoebe! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    What a pretty, pretty Tuxie girl you are, Phoebe, and such a lover girl! What a lucky mommy and daddy, having a Velcro kitty-cuddle bug in you, Phoebe; you're as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside! And talk about personality, I laughed out loud at those shots of you n the bag, and nesting in that bowl! My RB girl Tuna used to love curling up in the fruit bowl, and my Oliver loves to nap in the spaghetti colander as the pasta cooks! You kids are such goofers!
    Yes, you are one very special girl, Miss Phoebe, and SO very deserving of the title, Cat of the Day...EVERY day!
    Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, sweetheart, enjoying a very happy celebration with your proud parents!
    Cuddles and kisses to you, precious Phoebe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~