Thread: Beautiful Iris!

Beautiful Iris!

I just had to start a thread for such a stunningly beautiful bird. Your blue plumage dazzled me from the screen this morning, Iris! I really enjoyed reading about how you are such a polite girl, always saying 'Good morning' to your human, and only going to bed when told it's time.

Enjoy your special day, and I too hope that you have many more years with your devoted owner.

Zimbabwe 07/13

I always post using the hot pink color, however in honour of your vivid blue feathers I have made an exception. Quite a beauty you are, gorgeous Iris, and what a bond you have with your devoted guardian. Best wishes for a wonderfully enjoyable POTD celebration and for many more years with your person, pretty girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi Iris! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! A Blue Hycanith Macaw named Iris...! You do your blueness proud, Iris, and you just happened to be named after two of my most favorite flowers!

Like Miss Z, I too was blown away when I clicked on your stunning photos! Your spectacular blue plumage defies description, and that touch of yellow around your beak, those beautiful amber eyes, the perfect compliment to your coloring!

But, as beautiful as you are on the outside, Iris, no doubt it is your sweet and loving personality, your incredible devotion that your human covets most of all! You're simply precious, Iris, and your human so very lucky to have best feathered friend, a loving and loyal companion in you! Yes, it was a case of love at first sight, and a well, love for a lifetime!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Iris! Wishing for you and your person a very special day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!

Gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Iris!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-08-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Iris you are indeed one stunning girl!!!

What a treat to see your lovely pictures today. You sure brightened up my day. What fun it must be to be best friends with you. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratuations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky human!

Hyacinth macaws are just the most beautiful and wonderful of birds. What a privilege to have one for your own best friend! Years ago I used to visit the Hyacinths at the San Diego zoo -- their gentle nature and intelligence were so obvious. Just lovely.

Iris, your stunning color caught my eye right away. Once I started reading about you, I learned that your magnificence is not just in you color, but in your personality as well! Your owner's love for you come shining though. Seems you return that love daily, in so many ways.

Happy Pet of the Day, sweet Iris. I too hope you have many more years together.

Hello gorgeous Iris,

Your brillant coloring is amazing & you seem like a loving & faithful
    friend. I wish you & your human a long & healthy life together.Congrats
    on being our special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello, Iris. You are an absolutely GORGEOUS lady!! Hyacinth Macaws are so beautiful, and you are exceptionally so! How appropriate you should be Pet of the Day today, as I just saw the movie "Rio" over the weekend, and it's about a blue macaw (not a Hyacinth, however) from Minnesota!! Sounds like a wonderful life you have there! Congrats on being Pet of the Day!!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Iris

Wow, what an amazing color! She is such a beautiful bird. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

-K.

Blog Entries

Iris

Oh no! I almost missed Iris today What a beautiful soul Iris is Inside and out, I love her to bits as well but I'm sure your baby loves you the very most!!! All the best and a long healthy life for ya both, peace and love