Thread: Cleo & Ebony!

Cleo & Ebony!

Hi there Cleo and Ebony! You are both such gorgeous girlsThe photo of you two is precious! Big thanks to your family for rescuing you, I'm sure you are very thankful and I'm sure they enjoy having such wonderful girls around Keep up the good work both of you, and I'm sure Ebony will become a riding horse soon, just follow in your mother's footsteps Ebony

You are very amazing girls!

P.S Both of you have fun while meeting your new friend, Delight!
    To love is nothing...To be loved is something...To love and be loved is everything, and pets do exactly that. Always love them as they love you

"Australian Shepherd may wag their tails, but they also wag with their heart"
    To my 2 beloved Australian Shepherds, Bella and Amber.
    Bella (March 15, 2006-present) Amber (January 30, 2000-June 21, 2011)
    R.I.P my beautiful Amber, I miss you!

Cleo & Ebony what beauties you are!!!

I just love Clydesdale horses!!! I can only imagine all the work it takes to keep your big beautiful feet in great shape!!! I'm glad you have a wonderful home and loving family to take such great care of you now.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our very special and deservig Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Shannon! So happy to meet you and your two gorgeous girls, Cleo and Ebony! What a beautiful mother/daughter team they make, and it's all due to your and your Dad's incredible dedication, hard work, and love! Thank you so much for rescuing these two magnificent animals, assuring that for all the days of their lives they will be well cared for, and more importantly, loved! And we have to give credit to Cleo and Ebony as well, for being so tolerant, allowing you and your Dad to do all that was necessary to return them to top form and good health! And yes, I have no doubt at all that they love you just as much as you do them! What a wonderful thing you and your Dad have done, and the rewards for your caring compassion will be the priceless gifts of their devoted friendship, love and trust! How lucky you all were to have found one another!
    Hope you and the girls are enjoying a very special day, celebrating their and your much deserved Pet of the Day honors! Please give Cleo and Ebony a big hug, and some favorite treats, for me! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Cleo and Ebony!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Cleo & Ebony

Cleo and Ebony are beautiful! So glad they have a loving family to care for them now:love Bless your hearts, peace and love

Hello Cleo, Hello Ebony,

What a wonderful happy ending to your story. It makes me so
    happy to know that you won't be neglected again. Congratulations
    to both of you (kudos to your new human family) on being chosen as our
    beautiful PETS OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

what beauties!

Awesome that you rescued these beautiful horses~! Love the photo and the story. thanks so much!

Hi Shannon, Thanks for showing us Cleo and Ebony. I bet they realize how lucky they are to be in your care. No doubt they have a wonderful home now and I hope all of you will be together for many years. Both horses are just beautiful. Congrats on being POTD!

Cleo & Ebony

What beautiful horses, and what a beautiful story of their rescue! Congratulations on being Pets of the Day today!

-K.