Thread: CENTRAL OHIO: 2 CH kitties need home ASAP

CENTRAL OHIO: 2 CH kitties need home ASAP

Yet again... sigh....

Thank you for anything any of you can do:

------------>
    CENTRAL OHIO!!!! 2 CH KITTIES NEED ADOPTION OR RESCUE ASAP!!!!! THEY HAVE NOT BEEN VETTED AS NO VETS IN HER AREA WILL TREAT DUE TO THEIR IGNORANCE OF CH.

I need to find a home for my 2 CH kitties, and I would prefer they stay together.

To sum it up without going into too many messy details of my personal life, I'm going through a separation. I have to work a lot more to pay the bills as I was left with the majority of the debt. Therefore I don't have the time or the money to give them what they need.

While it is heartbreaking to give them up, as I've raised them from birth, it's what's best for them at this time. They are severe CH, unable to walk, though they do get up on their feet and try. I have been unable to find a potty training solution and he was very much not willing to either help or tolerate the situation while I explored options. I now do not have the resources to continue trying to help them.

I won't put them in a shelter where I know they will be killed the same day. I'm continuing to take care of them the best that I can but they are simply not getting the time they need. I currently live right outside the Central Ohio area.

If you can provide a home for them and would like more details on them:

I don't have any recent pics, this one is from six months ago. I'll try to get someone with a decent camera phone to take some updated ones. He (Wobbles) is bigger, she (Weebles) isn't. They are very much love bugs. They are very mild tempered, except when you try to give Wobbles a bath (he's a demon, but manageable if you keep a tight grip). Weebles is slightly timid, she scares easily but usually not for long. Wobbles is pretty well fearless unless you turn on the vacuum. They haven't been fixed or vaccinated as I can't find a vet who knows anything about CH and the ones I've talked to don't want to chance it because they are severe. Mommy was tested negative for everything, and they have never been outside. I'm not sure what else you would want to know. This is very hard for me, but I do appreciate the help.

Email: [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery