Thread: Fantastic Fritz

Fantastic Fritz

Hi Fritz
    Orion here. Just like you I'm an Abyssinian but I am blue. And I have to put up with a bossy sister. My mom (I love how you talk about your "pet human"- I certainly can relate to that) tells me a ruddy boy lived here once- just like you.
    We all (ok, maybe not my sister Kiri) think that Abyssinians are the most friendly, intelligent and acrobatic cats who exist. They make your life better and much funnier.
    So we think you deserve the honor of Cat of the Day very much and hope you have a celebration with your favorite treats.

Fritz the Aby

Aby's are such great kitties; and you especially since you live in Connecticut like we do! Happy COTD to you today.

Hi Fritz! I just love Abbies You look just like a little Mountain Lion. Have a terrific COTD and keep an eye on those Chipmunks!

Hi there bro

Hi from Vermont. Chloe and Juni-Get-Down saying hi to Fritz the cat - the Cat of the Day!

You are quite handsome and smart. It seems to be a quality often found in the male Aby cats. We are girls, and are quite bossy and pretty. We have attached a photo of us, in case you are interested in a date or TWO.

Again, enjoy your day in the limelight. All of the Abys in the world should be Cat of the Day. We all have good pursonalities and dispositions and can JUMP to high places.

Congrats FRITZ!

What a Great Cat you are Fritz, truly a MagnfiCat to beat the band. You havesuch wonderful colouring in such shades of light and dark, and are indeed one of the most handsome of Cats.

And we know how it is to have a sister Cat who is bossy, but we a have learned to be as gracious as possible, and let love rule!!!

We Found Ctas are sending Our Two Ponged MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ Fritz ^^and His Sister ^^, Our Newest Cats of the Day ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi handsome Fritz! What a gorgeous little boy you are I love your amazing green eyes

Happy COTD, I hope you and your sister are having a beautiful day
    Love and lots of kisses
    astrid

Hello, Fritz! I like Abyssinian cats very much! You are a most handsome kitty and how nice that you bring fun, love and joy to your family. Happy Cat of the Day to you and your sister-kitty too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fritz you are indeed one gorgeous fellow.

What fun it must be to have you guard the house. I bet not much gets by you, eh? I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Dayl
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

naughty eyes!

you look like a naughty cat Fritz peeking up over that chair--i hope you keep it up!

Blog Entries

Fritz

I loved seeing Fritz the superstar today! I love his royal attitude as well Nothing wrong with self esteem! Have a great day,beautiful cat Peace and love

Fritz, you are indeed a most handsome boy! Nice to meet you today - congrats on being a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Fritz!

Fritz - you are one beautiful cat! You look so regal!
    I hope that everyday is COTD for you, Your Majesty - lol!

Hi Fritz!!! Peek-a-boo, I see you! (What precious, what beautiful pics your people have included with your write up!)

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Fritz! Oh, what a beauty you are... that coat, those ears, those sparkling jade green eyes are simply stunning, and wow, you sure know how to strike a pose!!!

I had such fun reading your bio., Fritz! You and your sib/sister make quite the dynamic duo, sort of the yin and yang of kittydom! But one thing is for sure...you two clearly have your human pets firmly in the grasp of your precious paws! Good job! hehe How lucky your humans are, having two such fun loving, life loving, people loving furkids to call their own!

Hope you and your sister are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, Fritz; being spoiled rotten and treated royally by your devoted servants!
    Love and hugs and smoochies to you on your much deserved day celeb, precious Fritz, and to your sister, too! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Fritz,

Fantastic pictures of your handsome self.You certainly deserve
    the title of CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long & happy life with your
    lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fritz

He is such a beautiful kitty! I love those big ears and gorgeous eyes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.