I know all of you are probably very full with animals especially those of you that have cats.

But right now I just don't know where else to post. There are 3 kittens, 2 that are probably 2 months and the other is probably 6 months. The 2 smaller kittens are male, the other one that is 6 months is a female.

The last cat I have is a black/white male very friendly and needs love. He is so friendly, poor guy was tossed out into the streets and he has some battle wounds on him but he will be just fine. He's underweight of course.

The kittens are very scared but they are young enough to be rehabilitated. Please contact me if you can help me out. I don't like where they are staying at right now and I felt I had no other choice then to leave them there and I just would like it if I could find someone who will give them lots of care. They are staying in a barn in a cage with dogs next door and it’s scary for them and I just want someone if possible to help me out and say they will take one or two. I will be glad to help pay for transportation or provide transportation.

Melissa

Here is the link to the thread I posted. I feel terrible about this all and I can't stop thinking about them.

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=168967