Thread: URGENT! LONG ISLAND, 3 CH kittens: rescue near Boston will take!

URGENT! LONG ISLAND, 3 CH kittens: rescue near Boston will take!

Message I just received from D Martin, who helps a lot of CH and other kitties find homes:

------------->
    (IF YOU KNOW ANYBODY ON LONG ISLAND WHO CAN COME TO THE AID OF THESE KITTENS OR YOU CAN RESCUE THESE KITTENS ASAP AS THIS IS QUITE URGENT!!!!!!!) PLEASE CONTACT MYSELF ([email protected]) AND REAANA!!! I CAN TRY TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE RESCUE EFFORTS FOR THESE KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NO PHOTOS OF THESE KITTENS)

CONTACT REAANA [email protected] ASAP!!!!!! SHE WORKS AT THE HUNTINGTON SHELTER ON LONG ISLAND!!!!! NO PHOTOS!!!

A person called my shelter and is in need of placing 3 ch kittens he found..he was crying and saying how everywhere he calls will put them down..if there is anyone I can forward his inforamtion to please email me at [email protected] (I really want to help this guy who found these walking funny kittens..)

can anyone help with 3 ch kittens in the New York area..Long Island..I have all the contact info and pictures of these babies..they will be put down if this guy does not get any help..I have 3 CH kittens of my own and cannot help..I do not want them to be destroyed..he is running out of time..

I have not seen the kittens but this man reached out to the shelter I work at
    and I have no room and told him I would reach out to some groups to try to help these babies..
    ------------------------

Someone in PASADENA, CA says she can foster them if transport can be arranged.

If anyone can help with fostering or adopting or helping with transport, PLEASE get in touch with Deb and Reanna.
    Last edited by phesina; 08-01-2011 at 05:09 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

MORE: poss rescue in BOSTON; info on contact person

More from Deb: TRANSPORT HELP NY into CT TO BOSTON now???!!! and info on contact person who has them now:

--------------->
    Contact person John who found the kittens and has the kittens on Long Island! His phone # and email!!!! PLEASE CONTACT JOHN ASAP PLEASEEE

ALSO IF YOU CAN HELP WITH TRANSPORT INTO CONNECTICUT OR EVEN THRU CONNECTICUT THERE IS AN OPTION WITH RESCUE IN BOSTON. PLEASE CONTACT ME ([email protected]) IF YOU COULD POSSIBLY HELP!!!!! THESE KITTIES

ALSO FACEBOOK LINK TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK!!! I AM GOING TO LOAD PHOTOS IN A BIT!!!! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...type=1&theater

Hi this is my contact info if anyone might be interested in these kittens.
    They are approx. 8 weeks-10 weeks old
    Multi color 2 angorish hair (fluffy) one short tight hair multicolor
    Thanks for any help
    John Edwards 516-351-1190 email. [email protected] Johned44(AT)aol.com
    ------------------

Thanks for anything any of you can do (even if just get the word out further) for these darling babies! Their pictures are attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CH_1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	47477   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CH_2.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	47478   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CH3.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	138.3 KB 
ID:	47479  
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

The kittens are going to a wonderful woman named Anne Marie Baldyga who lives near Boston. She is a CH Mom and will foster these kits. She also is a volunteer with the Second Chance Shelter in Chestnut Hill, MA. The shelter will arrange for their medical care.

For more information or to make a donation to their rescue and care, see http://fortheloveofanimalrescue.chip...0ca4bf38fa88b1. I just made a small donation (all I can afford at this time without a steady job ) ...

The rescue is being organized by Deborah Martin, who helps so many CH and disabled and other cats all over the place. She's the one who sent out the original notice about these kittens that I posted in the first message in this thread here.

I don't know if they are still looking for transport, but anyone who might be able to help them get from Long Island to Dedham, MA, please get in touch with Deb at [email protected]

Thanks, folks, for any help getting these little babies safely home, including prayers and good wishes!

Pat and cats
    Death thought about it.