Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poki

Poki

It's a Calico Queen! What a beauty you are, Poki! I'm so glad that your humans decided to keep you and your mom and that you're indoor kitty kats. Life is so much safer indoors. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Poki, you're such a pretty kitty! I love your coloring. Congratulations on your special day!

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

Poki you are an adorable little girl- we are very glad that all of your family found a great place and that you are here to greet us this morning.
    Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day

Blog Entries

Poki

Poki is adorable and unique What a sweetheart, and she has such a pretty name So glad she is our Cat of the day today! Now she has a great family and will be safe and cared for forever prettiest blue eyes EVER Peace and love, enjoy your day

How great that was Poki,that you and your Momma Cat were adopted together. That is fairly rare I would think to havea Momma Cat ^^ and her Baby go to the same home!!

We bet that you are quite a oving Dynamic Duo , as Momma Cats are so vey affectinate , and loving towards your offspring.
    I just wish I knew the parentage of My Found Cats!

We are sending a Momma Cat ^^ and a Kitty ^^ Reunion MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our oving Dynamic Duo ^^ Momma Cat ^^ and Purrfect Poki ^^ < Our Awesome Cats of the Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good morning gorgeous Poki, happy COTD to you

What a treat it was for me to turn on my pc and see your gorgeous little face greeting me and making my day
    I hope you, mommy and your humans are having a beautiful day and a great celebration on this special day

Lots of love and lots of kisses for you: mwah! mwah! mwah!
    astrid

Hi there Pretty Poki! My what beautiful blue eyes you have. You could be the model for that line of figurines called "Calico Kittens". I hope you have a splendid COTD and get all the lovin' you deserve you Calico Cutie!

Hello Poki, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl. You are so cute and I love your blue eyes. I am so glad you and your mom were adopted by a loving family. Life would have been hard as a stray. No doubt you have a great home and life. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Precious Poki

What a stunner with those blue eyes; some Siamese in your background? You have quite unusual coloring; just tan and white on your stomach; no "calico" colors there. You and your Mom sound like sweethearts; thanks for adopting both of them. And thank you for keeping her inside, no sense courting trouble in the "great outdoors"

Poki, you are so pretty! I like your sweet face, your blue eyes and your calico coat. I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Poki what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. It's wonderful that you and your mommy both have a nice home and loving family now. No more trips to the roof for you, ok? I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poki! What a gorgeous blue eyed calico you are Happy COTD

Hi Pokie! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a gorgeous girl you are Poki...that coat, your muted, pastel coloring, those incredible, sparkling,turquoise blue eyes!!! But of course it's your big heart and loving ways that make you the true beauty that you are! Bless your dear, wonderful family for saving you, your fur mommy, and all of your siblings! You (and your fur mommy) surely found your way to the bestest of forever families, didn't you, Pokie! So happy for you, and for your family, having found one another!!! Glad you're now officially an indoor kitty, too!
    Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, beautiful girl! Much love and lots of hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Pokie, and to your fur mommy too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Poki

What a beautiful kitty! I love those perfect eyes and that sweet face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

-K.

Poki, you're a little work of art! Those eyes are stunning.
    The pups

The Kitty Krew

"Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." - Dean Koontz, False Memory