Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puzzle # 573 ---Read instruction minor difference

D, please.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

L please

"I'm Back !!"

U, please.
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I'm sorry but I may have messed you all up because I missed so many letters this morning. I tryed working on the puzzle when I should have waited.

Maybe it is still a good puzzle.

“I- Edison h-d – needle to –ind in - h--st---,~

~”The s-re-d o- -i-ilis-tion --- -e li-ened to - -ire; -irst, - -ee-le s--r-, ne-t - -li--ering -l--e, then - -ight- -l--e, e-er in-re-sing in speed –nd -o-er.”

~“let the -uture tell the truth, -nd e--lu-te e--h one ---ording to his -or- -nd ---o--lish-ents. the -resent is theirs; the -uture, -or -hi-h I h--e re-ll- -or-ed, is -ine”.

Karen t’s = 23 missed t
    Mrspunkysmom O’s = 13 =26 h’s 17 =43 G’s 4 =47 n’s 18 = 65 d’s 12 u’s 7= 84 missed an h & n
    WOM E’s = 43 =86 S’s 14=100 R’s 17 I’s 25 = 143 L’s 14 157 missed many E’s

Letters to guess:

ABC F JK M PQ VWXYZ
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    I'm sorry but I may have messed you all up because I missed so many letters this morning. I tryed working on the puzzle when I should have waited.

Maybe it is still a good puzzle.
    That's okay. I knew you would fix the problems.

A, please.
    Anne

PM sent

"I'm Back !!"

Wom was correct in his guess. Again I'm sorry for messing up on this puzzle.
    Since I messed up equally between you two there was no advantage.

I feel that Nikola Tesla's dream to someday to be acknowledged for his work has not happen yet. Edison/GE have taken credit for Nikola works and unless I'm not aware of today's history lessons, the truth is not his yet. One company in California thinks so much about Tesla works they chose to name their car after him. The TESLA is a rolling tribute to the him.

I'm almost positve Wom will host the next puzzle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack,”

“The spread of civilisation may be likened to a fire; First, a feeble spark, next a flickering flame, then a mighty blaze, ever increasing in speed and power."

“Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine.”

(Nikola Tesla)
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown